i almost died for my car - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on i almost died for my car within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have a taser and retractable batton, and as soon as im 21 ill have a desert eagle under the ...

I have a taser and retractable batton, and as soon as im 21 ill have a desert eagle under the seat with a paper saying if you draw first i have the right to put them down. Thats my advice
    Last edited by Sinister; 03-29-2010 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Racism
    Chris
    02 Camaro z28 T-Tops, m6 49k miles
    Bolt ons and tuned - 349rwhp/362rwtq
    02 Ws6 T-Top,m6 80k miles
    Bolt ons/Cam/tune - 436rwhp/424rwtq
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm1991 View Post
    I have a taser and retractable batton, and as soon as im 21 ill have a desert eagle under the seat with a paper saying if you draw first i have the right to put them down. Thats my advice
    Last edited by Sinister; 03-29-2010 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Edited cjm1991's quote

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    I have a taser and retractable batton, and as soon as im 21 ill have a desert eagle under the seat with a paper saying if you draw first i have the right to put them down. Thats my advice, or have a huge african friend.
    Keeping a trunk monkey is cheaper.

YouTube - Trunk Monkey 1-4

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    Keeping a trunk monkey is cheaper.

YouTube - Trunk Monkey 1-4
    Lol nice.

@trex: i live in the middle of the 2nd most violent city in the USA, im 19, 5'10" and only 150lb. Most full grown men lock their doors 24/7 while driving around here.
    Chris

sounds like out running him was a good solution. i have concealed carry in my state and i would have done the same if possible. the absolute last thing you should do is pull your gun on them.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by MengHang View Post
    Subaru cars are harder to steal, so carjacking is the only way to do it.
    Interesting. Given that there is no metal window framing on my WRX, I'd always considered it easier to steal than most cars.

I'm sure it happens, but I can't say I've ever had someone angrily chase me for no discernible reason.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by samdust View Post
    sounds like out running him was a good solution. i have concealed carry in my state and i would have done the same if possible. the absolute last thing you should do is pull your gun on them.
    I couldnt agree more. I just like knowing if something crazy or a drunk angry guy attacks me i can defend myself. Sometimes running isnt an option, like being robbed.
    Chris

Write a nice goodbye letter and keep it under your bed, with your Steven Segal attitude you're going to wind up dead.

As bad as you think you are, you're always going to encounter someone dumber that you whose got more experience in that field as well and they're going to come out on top. . Best to just avoid the situation entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Write a nice goodbye letter and keep it under your bed, with your Steven Segal attitude you're going to wind up dead.

As bad as you think you are, you're always going to encounter someone dumber that you whose got more experience in that field as well and they're going to come out on top. . Best to just avoid the situation entirely.
    this reminds me of the chevy cobalt forums. half the guys over there have concealed handguns (and papers to go with) and like to modify their cars to hide their guns somewhere easy to reach.

they're all about shooting people over there
    '07 wrx wagon:
    Cobb catback, cobb short ram with intake box, turbosmart small recirc valve, yellow tinted fogs.

little bit older and a little bit more jaded.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post

Agreed. The last thing you want to do is get into a fight with someone. You never know what they will do. I to have a retractable baton under my front seat. It is for the WORST possible case when something is unavoidable. I have yet to use it, ever. Well, except on my brother when he pisses me off lol.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mudferret View Post
    Unless he has a gun, then the flashlight might as well be a flesh light.

I lol'd hard.
    One day I'll have a truly awesome sig
    -------
    2004 impreza WRX
    uppipe, downpipe, ap, and a grin
    ~Blobeye syndicate~ #2007

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_cky View Post
    this reminds me of the chevy cobalt forums. half the guys over there have concealed handguns (and papers to go with) and like to modify their cars to hide their guns somewhere easy to reach.

I guess cobalts are serious business.
    One day I'll have a truly awesome sig
    -------
    2004 impreza WRX
    uppipe, downpipe, ap, and a grin
    ~Blobeye syndicate~ #2007

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by CGimpreza View Post
    I guess cobalts are serious business.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Quote Originally Posted by fire_cky View Post

Sounds like a lot of people who are working towards prison time. Last thing that the world needs are a bunch of trigger happy children out to prove how much of a hardass they are because they can shoot someone. I can't speak for everywhere but with the situation above, in Illinois had you shot the person he'd be going home, you'd be going to jail and after your criminal trial the person would take everything you own.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc23200 View Post
    Agreed. The last thing you want to do is get into a fight with someone. You never know what they will do. I to have a retractable baton under my front seat. It is for the WORST possible case when something is unavoidable. I have yet to use it, ever. Well, except on my brother when he pisses me off lol.
    You _NEVER_ know what people are going to do and you never know what they are going to have. As tough as people think they are, I'm going to place my money on the seasoned criminal whose been going for four days on meth and has already been to prison for shooting someone.

I knew two brothers growing up who I still regard as the craziest ****ing people I've ever known. One stabbed his wife 52 times, she lived . . . and at the trial the other brother went after her in court and told the judge he would finish the job his brother didn't. . You never know who you're dealing with, and if it wasn't for the SS bolts on the front one of the brothers neck, you'd never know him from anyone else. Those two are the kinds of people who bring a knife to a gunfight and win.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    52 times and lived?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.