i almost died for my car - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

This is a discussion on i almost died for my car within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Drews Not really. Showing someone a weapon doesn't magically make someone smarter. +1 Aggressive drivers are pathetic ...

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    Not really. Showing someone a weapon doesn't magically make someone smarter.
    +1

Aggressive drivers are pathetic seriously. I lost one of my best friends by reacting wrong to some chump keying my car back in 1999. Me and a couple buds boxed up this dude and his group. On the flee this guy gets a long rifle from his house, and fires at us. My friend was hit in the back of head where the skull and vertibrate meet. Truly a weasel move. Dude should have took his licks and learned from it. Instead he pulled a gun because he was such a man

Anyway my Soob family, if it's a moral to the story then: just try and avoid that trash, and don't engage.
    Hawkeye Alliance#208
    "Time to stab out" - Andy Clair

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The best way to avoid that is to srtip down butt ass naked and start screaming rape. No one in they right mind would even get close to you then.

I Support ClubWRX
    ^^ this
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Quote Originally Posted by cjm1991 View Post
    I have a taser and retractable batton, and as soon as im 21 ill have a desert eagle under the seat with a paper saying if you draw first i have the right to put them down. Thats my advice
    LOL @ Desert Eagle...

Assuming you're talking about the popular Desert Eagle .50 Cal...

I'm guessing your lack of experience and indoctrination of too many video games has brought you to the conclusion that a DE is a good mode of self defense? I lol'd so damn hard when i seen angelina jolie blasting away with 2 of them like it was nothing... try firing that gun with one hand and see what happens.

go shoot one, then talk... a DE .50 Cal is a useless handgun and should be better suited for a paperweight.

It's heavy meaning it's harder to aim, and the .50 cal round kicks so hard you will be lucky if you don't knock yourself out.

Better hope u got forearms like popeye. And fat pockets at $2 PER ROUND.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaJE23dzyjU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFJjaj7pXsA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KktMZ8gbtv0
    2007 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX TR
    3" Catless TBE, Protune, Tein Springs, TurboXs MBC, Apexi Turbo Timer.
    HawkEye Alliance #187
    Vote for my group UNTAM3D's new single "Gotta Go" to get rotation on 96.1 FM Radio!
    VOTE FOR US NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark WRX View Post
    +1

Aggressive drivers are pathetic seriously. I lost one of my best friends by reacting wrong to some chump keying my car back in 1999. Me and a couple buds boxed up this dude and his group. On the flee this guy gets a long rifle from his house, and fires at us. My friend was hit in the back of head where the skull and vertibrate meet. Truly a weasel move. Dude should have took his licks and learned from it. Instead he pulled a gun because he was such a man

Anyway my Soob family, if it's a moral to the story then: just try and avoid that trash, and don't engage.
    Best possible advice that could be given.
    2007 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX TR
    3" Catless TBE, Protune, Tein Springs, TurboXs MBC, Apexi Turbo Timer.
    HawkEye Alliance #187
    Vote for my group UNTAM3D's new single "Gotta Go" to get rotation on 96.1 FM Radio!
    VOTE FOR US NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by INTA:LECT View Post
    LOL @ Desert Eagle...

Assuming you're talking about the popular Desert Eagle .50 Cal...

I'm guessing your lack of experience and indoctrination of too many video games has brought you to the conclusion that a DE is a good mode of self defense? I lol'd so damn hard when i seen angelina jolie blasting away with 2 of them like it was nothing... try firing that gun with one hand and see what happens.

go shoot one, then talk... a DE .50 Cal is a useless handgun and should be better suited for a paperweight.

It's heavy meaning it's harder to aim, and the .50 cal round kicks so hard you will be lucky if you don't knock yourself out.

Better hope u got forearms like popeye. And fat pockets at $2 PER ROUND.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaJE23dzyjU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFJjaj7pXsA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KktMZ8gbtv0
    I have shot one before on multiple occasions. Im not sure on an EXACT model but my grandfather has more guns than anyone ive ever talked to and I shoot some of them with him at our lake property. Also yes, they are a super heavy handgun and a real task to aim at anything besides a sandpit with targets, like I shoot at. I wouldnt need to pull the trigger, at most shoot a round near their foot, that would be enough. This is under the 0.05% chance that I truely have no option of running(backed in a corner) and the person(s) assualting me and/or my friends realitives had a knife or bat(not a gun) and the cops are 10 mins away. Theres always a chance tho.. and there are other instances where a gun would be useful, not exactly a D.E.
    Chris
    02 Camaro z28 T-Tops, m6 49k miles
    Bolt ons and tuned - 349rwhp/362rwtq
    02 Ws6 T-Top,m6 80k miles
    Bolt ons/Cam/tune - 436rwhp/424rwtq

The best advice to anyone is to just let it go and ignore the person thats trying to aggrivate you. If need be call the police.
    Chris
    02 Camaro z28 T-Tops, m6 49k miles
    Bolt ons and tuned - 349rwhp/362rwtq
    02 Ws6 T-Top,m6 80k miles
    Bolt ons/Cam/tune - 436rwhp/424rwtq

I Support ClubWRX
    bust caps yo!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

I love all the responses from the young uns on this site saying "get a gun" and "you're fine with a gun". How many of you actually know how to hit anything at more than 5 feet? Or a moving target? Seriously folks, your chances of hitting what you aim at are probably 1/1000 at best. For the record, I'm an expert shot and have taught many others to shoot. From a standing position with no rest, hitting a still target at 10 yards is hard enough for most people. A moving target? HAH! Good luck!

Guns are designed for one purpose: to kill. If you don't intend to kill somebody, don't pull a gun. "But I'll just shoot them in the leg!" Yeah right, if you somehow manage to hit the skinny target that's their leg, how do you know you won't sever an artery and kill them and spend the next 10-20 in prison?

Ahhhh gotta love the stupidity of youth!
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Registered User AllShallPerishJ's Avatar
    My father is a certified firearms instructor and has been in law enforcement for 26 years. He also taught firearms tactics at my states police academy. He has taken me out on his training regime on more than a few occasions. I also train and practice on a constant basis on my own and with various organizations. So yes I can say that I am more than proficient at maintaining a proper and effective level of daily CCW responsibility.

BUT if you can't fully understand the force continuum and think a gun is going to solve all of your issues...therein lies the problem and you should most likely not be carrying a firearm in the first place.
    Live.Free.Or.Die
    Blobeye Syndicate #55

I Support ClubWRX
    I'll be shooting that bullet right backwards down the barrel of their gun assploding it to pieces in their hand. This will be for two purposes - one because impressing your opponent is more important than winning, and two so I can preserve their character longer and then kill them at the end of the show.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

I Support ClubWRX
    I feel that in todays society the real issue facing us young men is people who drive WRXs. I mean seriously... Get a real car like a truck with 20s.. ghey boys.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    I feel that in todays society the real issue facing us young men is people who drive WRXs. I mean seriously... Get a real car like a truck with 20s.. ghey boys.
    20s? Why so small? I roll on 22s.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Mag Light

Quote Originally Posted by Crb03 View Post
    I keep a 4 pound mag light between my seat and the center console for just these occations. Step out of the car with that firmly in hand and he won't do ****.
    Mag light saved my butt once. Guy cut me off after my GF flipped him the bird ( didn't even know she did that till after the fight) he tried to pull me out of my car but I most likely busted his hand with my mag light. It kept him from getting me out of the car long enough for the cops to show up. Needless to say he was arrested.

Whenever confronted STAY IN YOUR CAR!.

Cop told me I could have broken his face and I was would have been in the right. It's the same as somebody breaking into your house.

I'm a drummer and have a pretty good grip and strong arms. I bet that d**k Head was hurtin' after that!
    Last edited by coma; 07-06-2010 at 09:43 AM.