09 vs large turbo truck - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 09 vs large turbo truck within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Trainrex You would think so, but that's not the case. Most WRX's will achieve about 27mpg tops. ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    You would think so, but that's not the case. Most WRX's will achieve about 27mpg tops. A vehicle twice the size and weight achieving 22mpg with over twice the engine is quite impressive. If we used that technology on our smaller cars, imagine what mileage they would achieve.
    my parts unlimited reps Diesel Jetta gets 74 mpg

My brothers highly modded dodge cummins dually gets 26mpg on hwy.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex
    yeah its like all these people in their muscle cars always trying to race me at lights. they are only good for straight line power then they loose in the twisty territory.
    What suspension mods have you done? From the factory, our cars aren't that great at handling; Subaru left quite a bit of room for improvement.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    What suspension mods have you done? From the factory, our cars aren't that great at handling; Subaru left quite a bit of room for improvement.
    Its stock currently.... I ment that they are safer going around a corner with out loosing traction as opposed to a rwd car.... yes the rwd car can drift around the corner but that takes a lot of skill and its more dangerous... our stock suspention isn't that bad but its not the greatest... I plan on doing swaybars endlinks and a coilover setup later
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

hell yesterday I was trying to pass a stopped Sierra in my audi before I had to do the "right turn only" the truck was a dead stop and I was doing 10-15 slowing down, as soon as the light turned the truck blasted away, I was shocked, when I got up next to it, it was some old woman that seemed pretty oblivious.

/rambling story bro
    2010 Blue WRX Premium
    2001 A4 1.8T Quattro
    2002 Cavalier (destroyed)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123