Personally Im gonna help a brother out here. Ive owned more cars than anyone wants to count, most on that list were HONDUHS. Great cars dont get me wrong, I still to this day miss and love my old EP hatch's (yes thats plural I have owned 4) So here goes:
1. When I sold my 02 EP Si for my 05 STi my insurance dropped in half.. 150/m to 73/m
2. 06/07 WRXs have much better brakes than any Honda on the road.
3. AWD, dont know if your in snow country or not but I personally feel it is just that much safer.
4. More standard safety features.
5. Better powertrain warranty
6. Modded Civics get a bad rap, IE: Every civic is rice. Punk Ass Civic owner.. ETC..
7. Bigger car
8. Better handling
9. Si's are harder to find, most dealers do not stock
10. IMHO you get more for your money in a Subaru.