02 WRX 20g Hybrid vs. Lexus IS350
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 02 WRX 20g Hybrid vs. Lexus IS350 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Freinds stock IS. my mod list is in my intro thread here ( http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/new-me...ml#post2582318 ) Just threw together a short ...

02 WRX 20g Hybrid vs. Lexus IS350

Freinds stock IS. my mod list is in my intro thread here ( New From PA )

Just threw together a short teaser and the cam car in the night video shots is the lexus.

YouTube - 02 Subaru WRX Hybrid: Project Diablo Teaser

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That's a lot of engine prep for only a 20g. Then again you're already on borrowed time with all that through the stock transmission!

Is that the reason you're set up for only 17 psi on the 20g? A limitation of the TMIC maybe?
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

yeah im purely limited by my tranny. Once i get a 6 spd swap or a built tranny i hope to get it tuned for somewhere around 450 to the wheels with meth and EWG.

dude you would need a much larger turbo and e85 to consistantly put down 450whp on more than a single high reading dyno. If you make 450 with a 20g...move down the street and put it on another type of dyno, you will not make that much power, that size turbo just won't flow that much.

with e85, quality front mount, great tune and maybe the new 20g Xt from blouche you might be putting down a consistant 380 at the wheels which should net over 120 traps

Quote Originally Posted by scoobystas View Post
    dude you would need a much larger turbo and e85 to consistantly put down 450whp on more than a single high reading dyno. If you make 450 with a 20g...move down the street and put it on another type of dyno, you will not make that much power, that size turbo just won't flow that much.

with e85, quality front mount, great tune and maybe the new 20g Xt from blouche you might be putting down a consistant 380 at the wheels which should net over 120 traps
    yeah im changing up a bunch of stuff this summer, going with a gt35R rotated, plus supporting mods.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.