Stage 2 Bugeye vs Evo IX - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Stage 2 Bugeye vs Evo IX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Right, back to your "friends" . i've got a friend with a unicorn and another one that rides a green ...

Right, back to your "friends" . i've got a friend with a unicorn and another one that rides a green shark to work.

As far as personal experience, unsurprisingly you're wrong again. I've worked on dozens of V7s V8s and V9s from helping people with the community locally with motor and transmission work, to helping people with tuning issues online. My experience is not read from an e-mail or post.

I'm sure they've got some experience, but it's likely with fixing jacked up 15 year old 1gs with pep boy parts and somehow the fact that it's a mitsu means that Evos are in the same boat to them. Other than that changing oil at work doesn't count.

Experience does speak for itself, you've got none.

Quote Originally Posted by cjm1991 View Post
    Like i said i wont get your panties all bunched up, but your 1 of a millions of evo owners, and just because YOURS did fine, or was realiable, in No way does 1 experience incline me to pitch 15 or more into a car with any kind of bad history. Youve worked and played with one, theyve worked on just a few more if i had to guess, and experience speaks for itself. Would i ever buy an evo?, never. Do i like the car and respect what it can do, absolutely.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

[QUOTE=BrianH;2584822]Right, back to your "friends" . i've got a friend with a unicorn and another one that rides a green shark to work.

As far as personal experience, unsurprisingly you're wrong again. I've worked on dozens of V7s V8s and V9s from helping people with the community locally with motor and transmission work, to helping people with tuning issues online. My experience is not read from an e-mail or post.

I'm sure they've got some experience, but it's likely with fixing jacked up 15 year old 1gs with pep boy parts and somehow the fact that it's a mitsu means that Evos are in the same boat to them. Other than that changing oil at work doesn't count.

Experience does speak for itself, you've got none.[/UOTE]

I feel like im argueing with my 12yr old sister here, tell you what, before you have a hissy fit you can just be the all knowing evo guy. If anyone needs anything at all or has anything to say about evos or anything for that matter, well have them pm you. Im not gunna show you paperwork to prove what any of my friends do, i dont have to prove anything to someone sitting behind a screen LOL. Sorry OP, not trying to spam your post. This will be my last one here.

If you do race him be sure to let us know the outcome.

Chris
    Chris
    02 Camaro z28 T-Tops, m6 49k miles
    Bolt ons and tuned - 349rwhp/362rwtq
    02 Ws6 T-Top,m6 80k miles
    Bolt ons/Cam/tune - 436rwhp/424rwtq

And I feel like I'm arguing with some ricer blinded by brand loyalty.

Bye, I'm off to ride in my riend death star.

Quote Originally Posted by cjm1991 View Post
    I feel like im argueing with my 12yr old sister here, tell you what, before you have a hissy fit you can just be the all knowing evo guy. If anyone needs anything at all or has anything to say about evos or anything for that matter, well have them pm you. Im not gunna show you paperwork to prove what any of my friends do, i dont have to prove anything to someone sitting behind a screen LOL. Sorry OP, not trying to spam your post. This will be my last one here.

If you do race him be sure to let us know the outcome.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CGimpreza View Post
    No. But people at my job did have to duck and cover when an old woman at my job accidentally hit her accelerator, jumped a curve, and rammed her lexus into a wall 3ft from where everyone was standing.
    Upp....Toyota product randomly accelerating, sounds like a fedral enditement to me

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by vandergriff View Post
    sounds like a fedral enditement to me

Quote Originally Posted by vandergriff View Post
    I'm going to have to agree with the evil monkey below. I've worked 5 years with ****ty retail customers in a best buy to get my wrx and in all honesty I think I appreciate it much more. If itís worth any weight my parents have supplied my sister with two John Claude Grand Amís now after she totaled her first one into one of those red balls outside of a target. Iím still convinced she did it for fun just because she knew it wasnít hers and that my parents would just pluck another beater car from the vine for her. Years later Iím about to graduate from Ohio State and sheís sitting at home going to her part time community college. Itís sad but hey it definitely shows how work pays off.
    BOOOOOOO!! j/k

But I too know how you guys feel. I have a lot of friends in college who come from a wealthy neighbor hood and got nice cars from mommy and daddy (and extra cars so they don't have to drive the nice ones all the time), when I've worked my butt of to make car payments and even extra car payments so I can pay her off this summer.
    ~Stan
    '04 WRB WRX Wagon (Build) - Hard Parked, AutoX Toy
    '08 WRX ~ Daily Beaten ~ '86 BMW 325es ~ "The Chump"

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.