boosted civicsi owneddd
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on boosted civicsi owneddd within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; alright so as i was heading to my house i saw some blue ass lights just tailgaiting me and it ...

boosted civicsi owneddd

alright so as i was heading to my house i saw some blue ass lights just tailgaiting me and it turned out to be a civic so we approach alight and it was red as soon as it turn green i just took off and he stayed spinning out ha ha so he catches up to me all mad he was like lets race on the highway 30 bucks on the line and i was like damm i bet his gonna take me if his putting money out like that so i was like alright its on even tho i only had like five bucks so we head on to the freeway started in second gear three honks by the time i switch to third my back door was like in his fendr and fourth gear i was way ahead of him so then he catches up to me again and he is liike lets do it in third and i was like cool i was already feeling ****y and confident so again three honks and off we go by the time i was in 5th gear i lost count of how many car lenghts i was beating him by i think it was by like seven lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hondas like that 3rd gear...

But let me get this strait you hit 5th by the time you looked back? So im assuming you ran out 4th... So you were going what 110+... Im glad you dont live near me...
    Last edited by Poohbear; 01-17-2010 at 06:46 PM.
    Your vehicle is an extension of your skill as a driver, not a substitute for it.

Stink-Eye Mob Member #21
    08+ Gauge install DIY
    Turn off your seat belt chime

yeah i was going like 115 befoer i stopped lol and gave him a thumbs up

how do you know it was boosted. With your mods you should have gotten spanked by a boosted si....especially on the highway

Quote Originally Posted by turbotwist View Post
    how do you know it was boosted. With your mods you should have gotten spanked by a boosted si....especially on the highway
    not really all my friends are abut hondas and a boosted B16 isnt as impressive as u may think ive killed bossted b18s that make way more torgue and power overall hondas are just good for fuel economy

i know thats what i said too and that guy said his car was turbo plus i could hear the blow off valve it was a 2000 si i think

over here where i live thats all you see nothing but hondas lol no scooby love over herre

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hxc scoob View Post
    over here where i live thats all you see nothing but hondas lol no scooby love over herre
    and a bunch of mustangs. I feel like everytime i go to texas i see about 200 mustangs to every subaru. Cant wait to make my road trip down there this summer in the subbie. I'll stand out like a sore thumb, but thats how i like it.

BTW San Antonio is easily my favorite city in Texas and top 2 or 3 in the natiion that i've been to.
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

yahh here too all the mustang guys and honda guys laugh at the size of the vf22 and wagon until it mops up their "race" cars while i drive mine every day

i know thats how i feel when im in the subie cruising it trying to impress with my bov lol
    a lotof teens drive gts but they aint no match for bug eye

i went to a big race meet up the other day and some guy in his integra with a b20 and t3/t4 wanted to race me he was running 16psi and i got him by about half a car

if i had a mullet then maybe ill rock a stang

what mods do you have in your car red wrx

lmao 2 weeks ago i raced an 03 cobra with a clutch eaton supercharger and **** claiming he went 11's as it sat i went 12.1 and beat him by about 4 cars twice and he had slicks on and barely spun i love the subie game i was a nissan kid my whole life but subies grew on me quick

ha ha when i was 16 my brother hand me down a crx b16 and after that i got a ef b16 and i thought those cars werr the **** until i got the subie then i was like whoaa

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast