Modded 07 WRX vs IS-F

This is a discussion on Modded 07 WRX vs IS-F within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ran into a Lexus that wanted to go. Turned out to be a sweet looking Gray Metallic IS-F. We went ...

Modded 07 WRX vs IS-F

Ran into a Lexus that wanted to go. Turned out to be a sweet looking Gray Metallic IS-F.

We went through a selective amount of races ... from a dig to a roll.. and he lost every time.

However, it was an extremely stupid thing for me to do.

I admit my car went slightly away from me on the dig and went into the shoulder lines of the road. I corrected and no damage, but I was a complete ass for street racing...

I mean it, I'm done with all that...

Never again, I promise. Tangling with those kind of cars on the road is something I will never do again.

I hope the new WRX owners that read this will just let those turkeys go and not be stupid like me...
    Last edited by Pavia; 01-07-2010 at 05:03 PM.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

dam im surprised u took a isf from a rol anymoredetails?

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    dam im surprised u took a isf from a rol anymoredetails?
    Yeah he was in the snow.