Modded 07 WRX vs IS-F
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Modded 07 WRX vs IS-F within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ran into a Lexus that wanted to go. Turned out to be a sweet looking Gray Metallic IS-F. We went ...

Modded 07 WRX vs IS-F

Ran into a Lexus that wanted to go. Turned out to be a sweet looking Gray Metallic IS-F.

We went through a selective amount of races ... from a dig to a roll.. and he lost every time.

However, it was an extremely stupid thing for me to do.

I admit my car went slightly away from me on the dig and went into the shoulder lines of the road. I corrected and no damage, but I was a complete ass for street racing...

I mean it, I'm done with all that...

Never again, I promise. Tangling with those kind of cars on the road is something I will never do again.

I hope the new WRX owners that read this will just let those turkeys go and not be stupid like me...
    Last edited by Pavia; 01-07-2010 at 06:03 PM.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

dam im surprised u took a isf from a rol anymoredetails?

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    dam im surprised u took a isf from a rol anymoredetails?
    Yeah he was in the snow.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.