Evo X vs. WRX - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Evo X vs. WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by lytlec I like the EVO X's as well...but I love my Subie! The EVOs just don't rumble ...

Quote Originally Posted by lytlec View Post
    I like the EVO X's as well...but I love my Subie! The EVOs just don't rumble quite as well!
    I almost sold my Rs two years into owning it to get an Evo. I've loved them for so long. I think my member number on Evom is like 278 which was long before they even thought about releasing the Evo here. lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 2.0Rs View Post
    I almost sold my Rs two years into owning it to get an Evo. I've loved them for so long. I think my member number on Evom is like 278 which was long before they even thought about releasing the Evo here. lol
    Yeah, but your car is pure awesome. I always wanted a 22b myself...
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

I like the EVO X's as well...but I love my Subie! The EVOs just don't rumble quite as well!
    Thats true, lol...

I tried to get some audio clips on my blackberry of my Blitz exhaust, but the mic kept cutting out whenever I rev'd the engine...
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

I Support ClubWRX
    Play nice guys, the OP never once mentioned racing to any certain speed. Yes street racing is illegal and I wont condone it, but not everyone is a saint.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I've thought a few times about buying an STI... the value on them seems to be holding well... perhaps because there isn't a new sedan version out yet, but either way, I have 8300 miles on mine and have 0% APR and owe about 26,000... I could barely get a lower milege STI OTD for that price. The 6th gear would be nice to save a little gas, but I can average 21-23 mpg in my car so I guess for a peformance car that's not to bad. One guy on the site has tuned his to get 30 mpg.. he also has a bigger turbo though.

I had 2 Imprezas before I switched to the EVO X.

I love Subaru, but I have outgrown the car. I got the EVO X because it has an automatic transmission, and while the turbo lag is aweful with the EVO's SST its just easier to live with in So Cal's nasty traffic. Plus I have to say the EVO X handles much better.

I love both cars.
    SGV_SUBBY

10' EVO X MR Touring
    08' Infiniti EX35
    04' Toyota Rav 4
    06' Yamaha R6

Quote Originally Posted by Wrxthekid View Post
    Oh I was just wondering. That kool though, met some evo dudes who are like F Subies and stuff. But just wondering, my bad..
    Here in the Des Moines area there is an Evo dude who autocrosses and has a personalized IA plate that reads "STI FTL". But later I saw a Supra with an IA plate reading EVO FTL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.