Porsche 911 Turbo vs Subaru Spec-C
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Porsche 911 Turbo vs Subaru Spec-C within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Porsche 911 Turbo vs Subaru Spec-C Very close race. http://www.dpccars.com/photos-13/01-...orvette-C7.htm...

Last edited by trev0006; 01-12-2013 at 11:33 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wrong section?

Quote Originally Posted by trev0006 View Post
    This freaking guy again??? All he does is post video's on every message board known to man promoting his site. I think he should be banned.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2.0Rs View Post
    This freaking guy again??? All he does is post video's on every message board known to man promoting his site. I think he should be banned.
    Trev will not be going anywhere. He's been on here for awhile and we are still unable to prove that he makes any profit from posting vids.

Watch and enjoy.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    Trev will not be going anywhere. He's been on here for awhile and we are still unable to prove that he makes any profit from posting vids.

Watch and enjoy.
    I don't know, proof enough for me is he's on at least 6 forums that I frequent and I'm sure he's on far more then that. Would you waste your time posting video's from a certain site all day long without getting paid for it? lol I'd say if he was posting vids from places like youtube or other vid hosting sites maybe he's not. But to consistently do it from the same place for the last 6 years everywhere? Not my place to say how the site should be run. Just my observation.

I Support ClubWRX
    It's been discussed before.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    it's been discussed before.
    +1
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

I guess I can't post my Forza 3 videos then. Too bad, I have video of my 599hp STI losing to a Datsun 510 in the 1/4 mile
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

I don't see what's wrong.... Its a sick vid. The site has many sick vids. Sorry to say it but I like DPC Cars
    Hawk Eye #1991
    Dirty Crew #11
    Military Militia #1991
    I still don't know how I got this car...

the commentary is redonkulously awful!!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by 2.0Rs View Post
    I don't know, proof enough for me is he's on at least 6 forums that I frequent and I'm sure he's on far more then that. Would you waste your time posting video's from a certain site all day long without getting paid for it? lol I'd say if he was posting vids from places like youtube or other vid hosting sites maybe he's not. But to consistently do it from the same place for the last 6 years everywhere? Not my place to say how the site should be run. Just my observation.
    Sorry for my English, but:
    I have a few sites (will not post their links). I do not have any profit from them, just spend money for hosting and waste some time to run it.... But I try to run them 24/7.... It's hard to understand... Hello from Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Azazavr View Post
    Sorry for my English, but:
    I have a few sites (will not post their links). I do not have any profit from them, just spend money for hosting and waste some time to run it.... But I try to run them 24/7.... It's hard to understand... Hello from Ukraine!
    It's ok, it is not that bad, really. Welcome!
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.