Having fun with Taylor and the 370Z
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Having fun with Taylor and the 370Z within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Alright so my friend Taylor has a new 370Z and since we both discovered the other has a nice car ...

Having fun with Taylor and the 370Z

Alright so my friend Taylor has a new 370Z and since we both discovered the other has a nice car we have been knocking heads all summer about who has the better car and who is faster.

She knows she can't take me through the twisties with her RWD animal so every time she challenges me its in a strait line, she got her governor taken off so she isn't limited to her 190mph speedo, while I'm pegged at 160 flat, 165 on a good day.

The other night I'm driving behind her from a friends house and I got tired of looking at that ass so I come next to her and flip her off as I pass and get about 3 car lengths and 20mph ahead of her then come off the gas and let the car slow itself. I look in the mirror and see her coming at me like a bat out of hell and I'm was so surprised at how fast she got on me I forgot to down shift and go until she is ahead by maybe a car and a half. I get on it full throttle through 5th and 6th and before I know it we're at 130 and I made no headway on catching her.

We bring down the speed and roll side by side with a friendly thumbs up then she mouths "I kicked your ass." I let it go for now and wait till we get to the next long strait. I look over and gas it getting a nice jump but she is quick to follow I got 140 and she tailed at 120ish I stick my hand out the window with another middle finger and get into the off ramp lane she goes by and blows a kiss followed by a returned middle finger and speeds off into the night.

We talked later that night about getting an official head to head when I get back in town this weekend, I'll post the results when it goes down in C-Town.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jason31090 View Post
    Alright so my friend Taylor has a new 370Z and since we both discovered the other has a nice car we have been knocking heads all summer about who has the better car and who is faster.

She knows she can't take me through the twisties with her RWD animal so every time she challenges me its in a strait line, she got her governor taken off so she isn't limited to her 190mph speedo, while I'm pegged at 160 flat, 165 on a good day.

The other night I'm driving behind her from a friends house and I got tired of looking at that ass so I come next to her and flip her off as I pass and get about 3 car lengths and 20mph ahead of her then come off the gas and let the car slow itself. I look in the mirror and see her coming at me like a bat out of hell and I'm was so surprised at how fast she got on me I forgot to down shift and go until she is ahead by maybe a car and a half. I get on it full throttle through 5th and 6th and before I know it we're at 130 and I made no headway on catching her.

We bring down the speed and roll side by side with a friendly thumbs up then she mouths "I kicked your ass." I let it go for now and wait till we get to the next long strait. I look over and gas it getting a nice jump but she is quick to follow I got 140 and she tailed at 120ish I stick my hand out the window with another middle finger and get into the off ramp lane she goes by and blows a kiss followed by a returned middle finger and speeds off into the night.

We talked later that night about getting an official head to head when I get back in town this weekend, I'll post the results when it goes down in C-Town.
    yall should make out

I just hope there were no other motorists about when this was going on.
    <-----#1 Fanboi
    Stink-Eye-Mob #19
    ECU cracked by RomRaider

Racing around town isn't safe, to top that the other drive is a lady?

But im with aaronacj, just give her some lovin. its much safer than all this left and right racing...
    **__The Hawk-Eye Alliance__**
    Member #0135

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason31090 View Post
    she got her governor taken off so she isn't limited to her 190mph speedo,
    Must've been a really fat governor.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    How about neither car in stock form are doing 160 or 190 respectfully.

And these dont sound like races as much as fly bys over and over again.

And I would put money down that a good driver in a 370Z will be more then capable of keeping up with a stock WRX in the turns. Just because it's RWD doesnt mean your understeering WRX is going to kill it.

Pics for the girl or it didnt happen.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

I want to hear about the Subaru's turbo upgrade because there's no way you're pulling away from a 370Z without one.
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by John M
    I want to hear about the Subaru's turbo upgrade because there's no way you're pulling away from a 370Z without one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason31090
    I get on it full throttle through 5th and 6th
    Based on that, I'm guessing he has an STi
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by aaronacj View Post
    yall should make out
    aw hellz yea
    Hawk Eye #1991
    Dirty Crew #11
    Military Militia #1991
    I still don't know how I got this car...

Quote Originally Posted by John M View Post
    I want to hear about the 370's turbo upgrade because there's no way you're doing 190 without one.

Oh yeah, and 370z is governed at 155....

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    Based on that, I'm guessing he has an STi
    A stock-turboed STi is still going to have its hands full with a 370z. It's not going to walk away from a car that traps 106-107 mph stock.
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by John M View Post
    A stock-turboed STi is still going to have its hands full with a 370z. It's not going to walk away from a car that traps 106-107 mph stock.
    Well, the 370Z being was driven by a girl

Yes, I'm kidding
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Roger that. Pics or ban...
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmacsti View Post
    the other drive is a lady?
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    the 370Z being was driven by a girl

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Taylor sounds hot!
    Bugeye Mafia #231 - 2002 WRB - sold Dec 31, 2009
    -Stink-Eye Mob- #173 - 2008 SWP - Returned to TD04 Stage 2 in Jan 2012
    Frmr Blobeye Syndicate #173 - 2005 CGM -sold Sept 15, 2008. I miss my STi
    Proud owner of 99 RS coupe with EJ205 engine and tranny swap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.