Chitown fun, took on a charger r/t and a mustang gt
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Chitown fun, took on a charger r/t and a mustang gt within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This happened in downtown Chicago for those who know the area. I was getting off of lakeshore to get on ...

Chitown fun, took on a charger r/t and a mustang gt

This happened in downtown Chicago for those who know the area.
    I was getting off of lakeshore to get on lower wacker to I290.

I stop at a light and the mustang GT pulls up to me and yells 'cmon lets go!!', since he provoked I had to take him on, and smoke him at the light, he must have had an auto. At the next light it seemed he was to embrassed to pull up next to me he was just waiting behind me. Then all threw lower wacker we were flyin neck and neck ( there are a couple tight corners here, so its all about how has more balls threw the corners). As we are getting on I290 a charger R/T come up behind us, he passes us and I drop it to third to get on his ass. Me and the charger are flyin threw traffic at like 100mph+ the mustang had trouble keeping up at these high speeds and lost him. We got up to like 130mph. before he exited.

One of the best drives, I ever had!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm fairly sure the mustang had some brains and that's why he exited. I'm not so sure what level of flaming is going to take place. . . haha but i'll just be reading about this one.
    Blobeye Syndicate #888

Nice kill
    Defi Imperial Boost Guage,Tim Bailey Tuned,Cobb catted DP, Borla CBE, GT Spec 4 point H brace. 18x8.5 Enkei PF01s, Kartboy Engine Pitch Stopper. Whiteline Steering Rack Bushings. Rallitek 25mm FSB, Rallitek 22mm RSB, Rallitek HD endlinks.
    "Can you imagine the eThug power you'll be able to wield as you type messages of death to JDM hating domestic car enthusiasts?"-TiC

Nice, but just stay safe! It's never good to play in traffic...I know I claim to not like street racing but every now and than I am guilty of going a little to fast....but its because of VW's...its their fault! They made me do it..but yeah....be safe....
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

Quote Originally Posted by lytlec View Post
    Nice, but just stay safe! It's never good to play in traffic...I know I claim to not like street racing but every now and than I am guilty of going a little to fast....but its because of VW's...its their fault! They made me do it..but yeah....be safe....
    yea, i try, im very careful. But they started it! and I just cant have anyone faster than me!

i like to street race everynow and then but i mean 130+ threw traffic in a crowded place like chicago sounds a bit WEEEE TODDDD DIDDDDD to me

yea when i get caught street racing in traffic I always tell the cop the other guy started it and they let me go.

figure it out man.
    Bugeye Mafia #185
    Blobeye Syndicate #38
    San Remo Alliance............#002

Quote Originally Posted by SharfElMasry View Post
    yea, i try, im very careful. But they started it! and I just cant have anyone faster than me!
    You should come up to RSD if you like fast cars.

REAL STREET DRAGS

+100mph through traffic...

Gald I don't live in Chicago.

the Mustang sounds like either a dumb guy in a V6 or a smart guy in a GT...
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.