What a night
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on What a night within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was heading down to Woodward with a couple buddies of mine when this cop decides to pull me over. ...

What a night

I was heading down to Woodward with a couple buddies of mine when this cop decides to pull me over. He told me I backfired and its illegal, is that true? Anyways we get to woodward and my buddy in a 2003 srt4 decides that we should race from a roll. Were both at 40 and gun it, I had about 1 and 1/2 cars when we shut down at around 90. Then a GTP decides to join in on the fun. He has upgraded pullies and exhaust. Again from 40, the GTP stood no chance as soon as we floored it the subie immediately started putting distance between us. It was a pretty good night tho with 2 kills

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

haha sounds juvenile and dangerous...i like it. hope you had fun

i agree those cops r sneeky sneeky

good kills. mods? wrx? sti?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #898Military Milita #898

AP stage 2 93 oct. maddad DP. SPT short ram intake,SPT intake heat shield,HKS carbon fiber catback,boost,MAF,volt gauges,STI springs, pioneer flip screen headunit, polk audio speakers, vortex generator,STI wing,rally armor UR flaps

I have a 2005 WRX with apexi turbo back, catless downpipe and up pipe and ecu remap . The srt4 was a stage 1 and thats all i know

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    so you got pulled over and then still decided to street race?

bravo!

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    If your exhaust produces flames then it's illegal. It's obviously catless as not every other joe schmoe's car is doing that.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

this is true

It's probably for illegal exhaust. Good kill!
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

BTW, not that this applies to any specific thread, but I'm not condoning street racing when I say "good kill".

I don't want this forum to turn into NASIOC and I'm fine with the "don't ask, don't tell" policy here. As long as it's not in a school zone and all races take place in Mexico...lol.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

Quote Originally Posted by ikeattack33 View Post
    I was heading down to Woodward with a couple buddies of mine when this cop decides to pull me over. He told me I backfired and its illegal, is that true? Anyways we get to woodward and my buddy in a 2003 srt4 decides that we should race from a roll. Were both at 40 and gun it, I had about 1 and 1/2 cars when we shut down at around 90. Then a GTP decides to join in on the fun. He has upgraded pullies and exhaust. Again from 40, the GTP stood no chance as soon as we floored it the subie immediately started putting distance between us. It was a pretty good night tho with 2 kills
    Are you from MI? If so, where on woodward were you going 90?
    Meng Hang

Ogura Corporation (US Headquarters) Chesterfield Township, MI
    Network System Administrator, IT Supervisor
    Black WRX 2002, ...with 18G with Stock IC.

Yea im from Shelby Twp, and I was going 90 between 13 mile and 12 mile next to street legal customs

That pullied GTP should be pretty quick and SRT4s from a roll are pretty quick, Nice kills, but save the racing for the track
    2004 PSM WRX VF39'd and loving it.
    1979 Camaro Z28 383 stroker
    1993 Silverado 6.5 TD "Old Smokey"
    1974 Honda CB750 cafe racer project
    blObeye SYNDICATE #88
    "In art, as in love, instinct is enough."

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.