Scion TC
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Scion TC within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Kind of strange ... a Scion with a FMIC was trailing me for about 10 miles. Had the FMIC and ...

Scion TC

Kind of strange ... a Scion with a FMIC was trailing me for about 10 miles. Had the FMIC and pillar mounted gauges and some really small tires. He never wanted to go, just stayed behind me. That was fine with me. My clutch is still too new. Anyway, What kind of damage can a modded Scion do these days? I never knew they were FI...
    Last edited by Pavia; 07-11-2009 at 08:06 PM.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Pavia View Post
    I never knew they were FI...
    Not that they come like that from the factory. I've got a cousin with a turbo'd Tc pushing about 280 to the front wheels. Their compression and displacement combined with a bit of boost is a good freeway killer.
    --Justin

Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by Pactin View Post
    Not that they come like that from the factory. I've got a cousin with a turbo'd Tc pushing about 280 to the front wheels. Their compression and displacement combined with a bit of boost is a good freeway killer.
    I guess that's why he didn't try anything. Also, he had a number on his windshield from a local track, so he was smart... no street racing from either of us...
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

Yeah I can't imagine him hooking up from a speed no lower than like 60mph. My cousin is able to chirp up to his 3rd or 4th gear from a relatively low speed.
    --Justin

Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.