So i have a friend driving an 07sti and we always race one another for brag rights... today he comes to me with a mini cooper key in his hand...

I get a condescending smirk on my face and start to grin... now I know his girlfriend drives a mini (non-turbo) and I know what her key looks like... but he just looked at me and i knew her mini was in for a service or sum and he got a loaner...

I jumped up from my chair grabbed my keys and we hauled ass outside... Turns out they made the mistake of giving her a new mini cooper s to drive while they sorting out a few problems (scratches, dents etc...)

So we drove around for a while to heat up the cars... and then lined up at the lights....
Lights change to green and I launched out from under him, into 2nd and he didnt fall back much... I was amazed with this little runabout being so strong... we carried on till beginning of 4th and slowed down for the next light...

Sly dog that he is he jumps me, i eventualy get off the line and start reeling him in... not an easy thing to do... as I hit 3rd I am next to him... into 4th and im gone.....

This little car is potient!