finally a retune and new numbers - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on finally a retune and new numbers within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by CobbNation Sweet moses, now I want to see you and Teflon's new Porsche go at it. link?...

Quote Originally Posted by CobbNation View Post
    Sweet moses, now I want to see you and Teflon's new Porsche go at it.
    link?
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4 View Post
    link?
    A club member just got a Porsche turbo AWD. Sweet car, but no way would it take yours in a straight line race. Maybe top end due to stability.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

I Support ClubWRX
    I find it sad that the two fastest cars on this forum...arent Subarus.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Yeah, the SRT4 may run out of gear waaay up top but until then the Porsche would be watching it disappear at a pretty good clip. A car that traps at ~ 120 has no chance against 600+ whp. The bikes he beat would have been at least 130 mph traps.

My brother's Benz traps ~ 122 in bone stock trim. I might be able to keep up through the quarter but any higher runs and I'll be the one running out of gear. Meanwhile the V12 will keep going till 200 mph or more.

Seeing the traction control light up from a 60 punch is pretty funny, if somewhat scary!

I should be able to make it interesting vs. Porsche TT's when I'm finished. 400whp and 3400lbs is always a good thing. Wrapped in a Legacy they'll never see it coming
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4 View Post
    link?
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ars-world.html
    2012 Lightning Red WRX
    Sold: 2006 Sti
    Sold: 07 335i coupe Monaco Blue

sweet ride. i like it. a local forum buddy from newark owns a x50 packaged 911 (with a gt2 body kit yum). in stock form it went 11.3@127 i think. in that range. front wheel hop and traction control are what hurt it. i think only cut 2.0 60fts. i dunno what the out come would be. depends on where we started. 20, 40, 60mph? i'd have wheel spin for ever and would have to chase him down. which i could easily due with 2730lbs and 560whp. but i dunno how long i could hold him off. my cars gearing could do 180+ but its a neon lol its shaped like a snap on tool box compared to the 911.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.