Infiniti G37s... - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Infiniti G37s... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was comparing the other prices via my car, the Ex35 as compared to a X3, but your 3 series ...

I Support ClubWRX
    I was comparing the other prices via my car, the Ex35 as compared to a X3, but your 3 series comparo works all the same.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My fren has a 335i, that thing is a monster! I love it, but at the sametime I am VERY pleased with my 08 WRX - it does everything I need it to do and more...

Quote Originally Posted by yass View Post
    Or if you could swing extra $, get the 335i for the classy dinner

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.