Audi A4 1.8 "300hp man!" - Page 8
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

This is a discussion on Audi A4 1.8 "300hp man!" within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ray, the quotes are afraid to mess with you. When they see you coming, they back off and work fine. ...

Wrinklechops
    Ray, the quotes are afraid to mess with you. When they see you coming, they back off and work fine. They know you won't tolerate it.

Anyways, of course a 280whp Civic will whoop many cars. That's because it weighs like 2000lbs or something lol it has the power-to-weight-ratio of a tiger compressed into a corn cob. I despise Civics though. What's goofier looking than huge race slicks on the FRONT WHEELS at the track?

They can be fast though, and still have absolutely no class.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Testing the quotes script...

edit...seems to work okay for me..
    Post #58 is missing the end quote tag, probably deleted accidentally. Then everyone who has quoted that or a post that quoted it has an extra begin quote tag (it carries forward because it is not recognized as a previous quote).

Just pasting his tag in before/after yours:

[QUOTE=Militant-Grunt;2478692]

[QUOTE=RayfieldsWRX;2478706]
    Quote Originally Posted by Militant-Grunt View Post

"From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Wrinklechops
    [QUOTE=mycologist;2478808]Post #58 is missing the end quote tag, probably deleted accidentally. Then everyone who has quoted that or a post that quoted it has an extra begin quote tag (it carries forward because it is not recognized as a previous quote).

Just pasting his tag in before/after yours:

[QUOTE=Militant-Grunt;2478692]

Ah ha, the mystery is solved! That's sort of what I thought Myco, but wasn't sure.

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice work John..that's why we keep a phd on staff.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinklechops View Post
    Anyways, of course a 280whp Civic will whoop many cars. That's because it weighs like 2000lbs or something lol it has the power-to-weight-ratio of a tiger compressed into a corn cob. I despise Civics though. What's goofier looking than huge race slicks on the FRONT WHEELS at the track?

They can be fast though, and still have absolutely no class.
    I dont like civics either. But my point was that you dont need 400whp to enjoy your car.
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin
    2002 Midnight Black Pearl WRX (Traded In!)

2012 Ice Silver Metallic STi Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by wrx0131 View Post
    I dont like civics either. But my point was that you dont need 400whp to enjoy your car.
    I do =P, my A4 weighed in at 3232lbs too.

Obviously you don't, but just like I said before, depends what you're used to.

I do =P, my A4 weighed in at 3232lbs too.

Obviously you don't, but just like I said before, depends what you're used to.
    I used to own a Bugatti Veyron (1001hp) and a Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 right before my wrx, so im pretty used to super fast cars
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin

Wrinklechops
    Exactly man. It's always faster in the passenger's seat too

Wrinklechops
    I used to own a Bugatti Veyron (1001hp) and a Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 right before my wrx, so im pretty used to super fast cars

Oh I know, I had a SSC Ultimate Aero, wasn't fast enough for me. I traded it in for a Corvette ZR1, still not good enough. Even the E92 BMW M3 wasn't classy enough for me. Nothing like my 2005 simple non-STi WRX.

Oh I know, I had a SSC Ultimate Aero, wasn't fast enough for me. I traded it in for a Corvette ZR1, still not good enough. Even the E92 BMW M3 wasn't classy enough for me. Nothing like my 2005 simple non-STi WRX.
    ehh Im not quite where I wanna be I might have to trade in the rex for an audi a4 1.8
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin

Wrinklechops
    ehh Im not quite where I wanna be I might have to trade in the rex for an audi a4 1.8
    Oh I feel you bro. Nothing beats the speed and power of those corner-pinning-1g-seat-hugging-mind-blowing entry level Audi's.

I Support ClubWRX
    My Veyron just never really impressed me. I'm so used to 2000 hp...1001 hp just feels like nothing.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Wrinklechops
    My Veyron just never really impressed me. I'm so used to 2000 hp...1001 hp just feels like nothing.

Oh I feel you bro. Nothing beats the speed and power of those corner-pinning-1g-seat-hugging-mind-blowing entry level Audi's.
    At least my entry level Audi still has a nicer interior than your Mid range WRX.

In a month ill be down in florida, ill be racing my friends big turbo Sti, ill gladly post up a video of the rape.

I Support ClubWRX
    At least my entry level Audi still has a nicer interior than your Mid range WRX.

In a month ill be down in florida, ill be racing my friends big turbo Sti, ill gladly post up a video of the rape.
    We have a struck nerve in aisle 5.....

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.