40K views 135 replies 21 participants last post by  Wrinklechops 
G
#1 ·
Dude says:

Intake: 20hp
Intercooler: 20hp
GIAC chip: 40-50hp

the list goes on and on.

Thinks he can whoop me, because mine is "not an STi".

:rotfl:

Anyone ever get beat by a modded A4 though, just curious?

G
#106 ·
Ray, the quotes are afraid to mess with you. When they see you coming, they back off and work fine. They know you won't tolerate it.

Anyways, of course a 280whp Civic will whoop many cars. That's because it weighs like 2000lbs or something lol it has the power-to-weight-ratio of a tiger compressed into a corn cob. I despise Civics though. What's goofier looking than huge race slicks on the FRONT WHEELS at the track?

They can be fast though, and still have absolutely no class.

#110 ·
Anyways, of course a 280whp Civic will whoop many cars. That's because it weighs like 2000lbs or something lol it has the power-to-weight-ratio of a tiger compressed into a corn cob. I despise Civics though. What's goofier looking than huge race slicks on the FRONT WHEELS at the track?

They can be fast though, and still have absolutely no class.
I dont like civics either. But my point was that you dont need 400whp to enjoy your car.

#125 ·
I don't understand the whole interior thing either. I have owned cars with "fancy" interiors and the only thing I really miss from my last car was the Bose stereo and the heated seats. My last car was faster than my WRX too but it was far from stock and I spent more money on it too. But in all honesty who really cares if their car looks better or is more comfortable that someone else's? Didn't you buy the car that you currently drive because you saw something you liked about it? I went from driving a 2.7t Audi a6 to a Subaru wrx because I saw several things I liked about them. The fact that my Audi died didn't influence what I bought but simply the fact that I needed to buy something to drive while I fix the Audi.

Yeah, I had been driving a flippin Prius rental car for the last three weeks until I could find a car I wanted to buy.

#131 ·
wrxtreme06 said:
i didnt know you were in FL mattypants
I had a thread titled "Trip to FL" lol

I was only in Orlando for a few hours to visit a friend who lived near Leesburg - most of my time was spent in WPB. Goddamn FL turnpike cost me $15 to go from Juniper to Orlando (one way) :mad:

#135 ·
I've grown to appreciate a great interior...

But throw natalie portman in my passenger seat, and I don't care if I'm driving a yugo with a stripped interior!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.