Mazdaspeed 3 Encounter - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Mazdaspeed 3 Encounter within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Surfer LOLOL sorry I dont live up to your high standards of racing ettiquite. Whats the point ...

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
    LOLOL sorry I dont live up to your high standards of racing ettiquite. Whats the point in buying a car that goes that fast if you're not gonna use it or have any fun with it?? And the MS3 driver punked out not bc it was too dangerous, but cuz his gf was there and cuz he said he knew he would win anyway. That means not only is he whipped like a black man on the Amistad but hes delusional to think he couldve had me. Like I said AWD>FWD PERIOD. He had no chance even with an intake against me stock. He shouldve been honest and said he was scared to loose and we wouldve lauged at him and left. I dont know why anyone would buy a FWD car. Especially one thats trying to be fast. LOL his gf was hott tho.
    If you want to race people you should join a racing club and take it to the track. I'm sure there are many MS3 drivers that would put you in your place.
    Last edited by rexbro; 05-05-2009 at 01:05 PM. Reason: cuz

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

^ My above post still stands. Lets close this topic and move on.
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

These boards are strict..no room for joking at all its ridiculous. Subaru's are ricers..Therefore race whoever challenges you or challenge whoever you want. WRX's are the white mans civic..Enough said these aren't exotic race cars, they are toys in which we express our minds upon and create our own vehicle's and we can do whatever we please with them. Boards are for help and reference to parts and other people's setups. Not for the "law" of driving a WRX or being thought what a racial slur is because the truth is those who try and enforce these are the ones who are uneducated.

why would you follow him into the gas station?...you are the kind of person that creates a bad image for a car...A.) he probably would have taken you from a roll B.) there are speed3's all over the place..(unicorn???)..i dont get it C.) your post was not entertaining at all and only served to make everyone annoyed

We all need to calm down and realize we are all WRX owners. Why attack each other. No point because then you lose a fellow WRX member. I'm 18 for instance and have had my Subaru since i was 17. Is that a cardinal sin for ClubWRX? Because where I am located....having a WRX is a very common thing. It isn't being GOD or a big deal such as that. It does not come with responsibility like having superhero powers or anything of that sort. It is a car......

im 18 too, doesn't change the fact that surfer is a tool

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer
    Anyway the MS3 guy was funny. He was so defensive when we rolled up to the gas station he even remote locked the doors with his gf in there and flared up like he was gonna charge mycar like we were on a safari or something. My buddy and I had no intention of trying to fight. Just wanted a closer look at the car - it actually looked really nice in black - and to see if we could talk him into a race
    You were the one who confronted him by following him into a gas station. In the future, if someone declines the opportunity to endanger themselves (and anyone else on the road) by engaging in a street race, just laugh and call them a wimp to yourself, and be on your merry way. People get shot over merging on an Interstate, and this guy obviously felt threatened (why lock his girlfriend in the car otherwise?).
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

well no crap dude, if two guys badgered me on the street and then followed me into a gas station i would definitely be thinking about defending myself. just thinking that this is completely normal tells me that maybe you have a screw loose or something. i might have let it go by myself, but if TWO guys are posing a threat to my girlfriend then i would have probably knocked you out on the spot if you approached me just so i would only have one crazy person to deal with instead of two. i would have at least waited for you to drive off before turning my back on my girl or my car.

You are a tool causing issues....if you felt the need to see the car up close visit a dealership. Race at the track!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ajtoce
    well no crap dude, if two guys badgered me on the street and then followed me into a gas station i would definitely be thinking about defending myself. just thinking that this is completely normal tells me that maybe you have a screw loose or something. i might have let it go by myself, but if TWO guys are posing a threat to my girlfriend then i would have probably knocked you out on the spot if you approached me just so i would only have one crazy person to deal with instead of two. i would have at least waited for you to drive off before turning my back on my girl or my car.
    You'd be the one in the back of a squad car heading to jail ...

If it were me that was followed, I'd have called the police and filed a report of a person trying to instigate a street race and then following me into a gas station
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by ajtoce View Post
    whatever path you take to deal with people like surfer, it does not change the fact that he is a toolbox

punks like the OP are ther reason i loose my temper and hurt people...........no means no expecially when theres a women or girl with them....i never mess around with passengers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12