me vs 2009 wrx! - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 90

This is a discussion on me vs 2009 wrx! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Honda AHAHAH damn your so witty. Funniest guy i know.... honda, you are the funniest guy i ...

  1. #61
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lafayette, La
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    AHAHAH damn your so witty. Funniest guy i know....
    honda, you are the funniest guy i know. your thread has left me amused and laughing since the first post.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #62
    Registered User Pactin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    AHAHAH damn your so witty. Funniest guy i know....
    you know it
    --Justin

    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  4. #63
    Registered User 2.0Rs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    King of Prussia, Pa
    Posts
    1,168
    Accords are fast?

  5. #64
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    112
    lol i dont see why you guys are hating... i simply posted a video of my expirience. dont hate.

    lil update.

    my buddy replaced his exhaust and gutted his trunk, and he beat me by half a car from 45 roll

  6. #65
    Registered User 2.0Rs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    King of Prussia, Pa
    Posts
    1,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    lol i dont see why you guys are hating... i simply posted a video of my expirience. dont hate.

    lil update.

    my buddy replaced his exhaust and gutted his trunk, and he beat me by half a car from 45 roll
    I'm not hating at all. I just don't think they are fast. The dude does need to learn how to drive. An rsx with those bolt ons shouldn't pull on him like that. I know because I troll the rsx boards and have seen plenty of vids and have raced rsx's in friends wrx's when they would get beat and wonder why. They just don't know how to drive the thing.

  7. #66
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by 2.0Rs View Post
    I'm not hating at all. I just don't think they are fast. The dude does need to learn how to drive. An rsx with those bolt ons shouldn't pull on him like that. I know because I troll the rsx boards and have seen plenty of vids and have raced rsx's in friends wrx's when they would get beat and wonder why. They just don't know how to drive the thing.

    i understand, everyone i know underestimates my car, **** i underestimated it until i actually drove it. all i can say is dont talk **** unless u actually drove the car.

    and im good friends with that rsx-s and we went to the track may 19, he trapped 101, thats pretty good in my opinions

  8. #67
    Registered User 2.0Rs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    King of Prussia, Pa
    Posts
    1,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    i understand, everyone i know underestimates my car, **** i underestimated it until i actually drove it. all i can say is dont talk **** unless u actually drove the car.

    and im good friends with that rsx-s and we went to the track may 19, he trapped 101, thats pretty good in my opinions
    It's not bad at all, but considering the 09's are trapping around 102-103 mph there should be no reason a car that traps 101 mph should walk away like that from a car that traps 102-103. See my point?

  9. #68
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by 2.0Rs View Post
    It's not bad at all, but considering the 09's are trapping around 102-103 mph there should be no reason a car that traps 101 mph should walk away like that from a car that traps 102-103. See my point?
    oh yea i get your point. im not too sure about 09 wrx's trapping 103 though.

    and also u gotta remember this is from a roll. at the strip my first and second gear have no traction so its a lil harder for me to trap high.

    regardless now he can pull on me with lil modification so now im pissed lol.

  10. #69
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    24
    ok so the wrx nor the rsx know how to drive for ****. i have a built all motor rsx and have been modding it since 2003. i am one of the few original experts of the k20 and the dc5.

    my brother has a stock 09 wrx.

    first id like to make fun of you for the mods u listed for the rsx on the you tube discription. fuel rail? injectors with just boltons? that just screams rice burner that doesnt know **** about the car. the K was and is a very different motor from other honda motors, its easy to spot the idiots that go on ebay and buy parts that are advertised for HSers that get sucked in to buying crap and the ones that research their ****. i bet he has a grounding kit and thinks it gives him 10whp.

    anyway, the 09 wrx is quick and should have walked on both cars. the rsx should have been close with the accord but shouldnt have lost. my brother who cant driver very well stays only about a car or so behind me on a roll and i run a 13.60 at 106.4 mph.

    im running about half a second quicker than that rsx and its trapping no more that 102. there is no way the wrx got beat that bad when its trapping 103 minimum and hanging with me at 106.

    i think the "honda" guy is the same one that says he beat an 08 sti by 2 cars...go get a life dude. if going on forums and saying you beat the cars on the forums in your grandpa mobile makes you feel better, u need to get laid.
    Last edited by KnightRiders79; 05-26-2009 at 07:54 PM.
    03 RRP RSX Type-S, Tein:Hood Damper, IPS:K2 Cams/Ti Retainers, Eibach:EVS, ES:MMi's, BuddyClub:SS Race Header, Greddy:SP2 Exhaust, Hondata:K-Pro, Injen:CAI, JDM:Shift Knob, Comptech:ShortShift Adapter, CompetitionClutch:Stage 2 Kit, ACT:Streetlite Flywheel, Rotora:F&R Slotted Rotors/SS Lines, Axxis:Ultimate Pads, Rota:C10's in Full Royal Sport Bronze (17"x7.5"), BFGoodrich:g-Force Sport (225/45ZR17), CRSX:Springs, Ingals:Camber Kit, RP:Coolant, M1EP:Oils...265whp/185wtq

  11. #70
    Registered User 2.0Rs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    King of Prussia, Pa
    Posts
    1,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    oh yea i get your point. im not too sure about 09 wrx's trapping 103 though.

    and also u gotta remember this is from a roll. at the strip my first and second gear have no traction so its a lil harder for me to trap high.

    regardless now he can pull on me with lil modification so now im pissed lol.
    Generally the more you're spinning off the line the higher trap you can get. If you ran a faster time with a better 60' big time chances are you're going to get a lower trap then the slower time you ran with the crappy 60', but you'll have a higher trap. Hence why wrx's can trap so low, or when you throw slicks on your car, you'll always trap lower but run a faster time. A roll doesn't really have much to do with it. A car trapping xxx amount mph vs a car trapping xxx amount will be just that.

  12. #71
    Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Late Devonian
    Posts
    12,789
    I Support ClubWRX
    Just using logic (no personal experience) a car that traps higher but has the same time pulls harder after it hooks up. Hence from a roll it is going to be the faster car at least on average up to the compared trap speeds.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

  13. #72
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by mycologist View Post
    Just using logic (no personal experience) a car that traps higher but has the same time pulls harder after it hooks up. Hence from a roll it is going to be the faster car at least on average up to the compared trap speeds.
    yea thats what i figured

  14. #73
    Registered User Sooby-Doo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by mycologist View Post
    Just using logic
    You're confirming your spot at the mans table I see.
    S&R Built 2.5/2.0 '03 Hybrid w/ PE1818
    Scott Siegel Tuned 308whp/320wtq
    Vogtland Club Spec Springs on KYB AGX's

    ******* I BOOST, therefore I AM! *******

  15. #74
    UnBanned Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Denver Metro Area
    Posts
    17,618
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooby-Doo View Post
    You're confirming your spot at the mans table I see.
    Kevin
    Moderator
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

    The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

  16. #75
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    112
    lmfao sinister. ur a character, u know that?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •