dyno chart @ 19psi =) - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on dyno chart @ 19psi =) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by wrxloaf08 Prob not, he tuned it last week. All I have it the graph and numbers. See ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxloaf08
    Prob not, he tuned it last week. All I have it the graph and numbers.
    See if he has it on file still. If not, see if you can find a local member to help you do a log. I'm curious as to why it's putting down such low #s.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What numbers would you expect? He just tune the AFR as he increased the boost. I still got plenty of room to turn up the boost for #s, but not on my stock engine/trans etc.
    08 WRX Sedan
    the WRX is back! 340whp 366 tq @22psi

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxloaf08 View Post
    What numbers would you expect? He just tune the AFR as he increased the boost. I still got plenty of room to turn up the boost for #s, but not on my stock engine/trans etc.
    with a 49lb wheel I would've expected high 300's to 400...

Still pretty cool you got it back and tuned though!!

It sounds to me like your tuner just isn't experienced with OS, and has more experience with Cobb, so he's a little skittish with the OS.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

He may have just not wanted to destroy his internals, and might have gone for a more conservative tune.
    2009 DGM WRX 5-door w/ STI short shifter. Stock...for now.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxloaf08
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister
    with a 49lb wheel I would've expected high 300's to 400...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cicatrize
    He may have just not wanted to destroy his internals, and might have gone for a more conservative tune.
    Your #s are about on par with a VF52 + some of your other mods

I would expect SZ49 to push out 375+ whp on a Mustang if tuned properly - again, #s are just that, but most 2.5L with SZ49/FPGreen are around there
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Yeah, I think if you took that to a more experienced tuner and got a protune done, that you would get a lot more out of that car. I was expecting high 300s and your not there it seems.

Your not really pushing the WRX engine and trans to the limits at 327 at the wheels....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.