0-60 feet times anyone ? ! ? !
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on 0-60 feet times anyone ? ! ? ! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was just curious if anyone wanted to post some of there 0 to 60 feet times.. I was messing ...

0-60 feet times anyone ? ! ? !

I was just curious if anyone wanted to post some of there 0 to 60 feet times..
    I was messing around today i did 1.51 with my 02 WRX with turbo back exhaust... its not tuned and not runing too well.. runs a little rich... just curious on times cuz I havent heard of fast times with STI's or tuned stage 2 WRX's..

Post em Up!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

was that measured with your phone or are you pretty heavily modified?

no that was messured on my hks turbo timer.. extremely accurate.. im stage 2 with sti tmic.... not tuned... what you think?

I think you should take it to a track and compare the 60 foots at the track to your turbotimer to see just how accurate it is.

I Support ClubWRX
    That sounds suspiciously fast
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

haha yeah that would be a good idea..... but... i live in montana and i dont have the luxery ... ill do a 60mph time and see how it goes..

Yeah, you definitely need to take it to a track. I've never seen someone run a 1.5 second 60' that wasn't at the slowest a 10 second car. lol

I just ran 2.0 today my first time launching AWD (09 WRX) at the track...terrible, lol. I need to work on it.
    2009 DGM WRX 5-door w/ STI short shifter. Stock...for now.

I Support ClubWRX
    A local guy pushing 550whp on pump/slicks running 10.8 can barely get 1.5 60' - no way your untuned "StageII" setup is doing it

Supposedly, with a blown manifold gasket he ran 11.0 @ 124 with a 1.58 60' last weekend
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

well thats good to know cuz didnt know what good 0 06' times were.... my turbo timer has been weird since i did a 0-60mph time last week... the digital tach isnt matching with my oem gauge... the timer is running like 900rpms higher than my oem gauge...

would the results from an Accessport on an 09 WRX be more accurate as they use the factory gauges as there input data? I mean it senses 1mph starts going and stops at 60mph exactly. Is this more accurate than hks, greddy, blitz, aftermarket hardware??

Ive ran a 2.0 on my accessport for 0-60, 09 WRX with AP on 93 stage 1. Maybe I need practice, I thought it was good lol
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers
    Pioneer and JL Audio C2, W3, G6600 Stink eye Mob #24
    08+ Owners Gallery, add yours!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jdardis07 View Post
    I was messing around today i did 1.51 with my 02 WRX with turbo back exhaust... its not tuned and not runing too well.. runs a little rich... just curious on times cuz I havent heard of fast times with STI's or tuned stage 2 WRX's..

Post em Up!!!

Sorry bro, must have been the wind helping you out. NO Fn way

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by binjoau View Post
    would the results from an Accessport on an 09 WRX be more accurate as they use the factory gauges as there input data? I mean it senses 1mph starts going and stops at 60mph exactly. Is this more accurate than hks, greddy, blitz, aftermarket hardware??

Ive ran a 2.0 on my accessport for 0-60, 09 WRX with AP on 93 stage 1. Maybe I need practice, I thought it was good lol
    Don't even think for 1 second that the 1/4 mile stuff is accurate on the AccessPORT until you take it to the drag strip, and time a run at the same time you use the AP to time it.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Wrinklechops
    yea, my first time at the track tonight... ran a best 60ft time of 2.140 - pretty sad. I ran that 1/4 at 15.12 too. Then I ran a 60ft time of 2.230 but ran that 1/4 at 14.8 trailing a slightly modded Evo 8 or 9 by .0107! Schweeet

went 14.60 @95 in my 3850lb auto g35x. last night. i was happy. ran pretty good for a big boat. only has a drop in filter, plenum spacer and a axel back muffler.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4 View Post
    went 14.60 @95 in my 3850lb auto g35x. last night. i was happy. ran pretty good for a big boat. only has a drop in filter, plenum spacer and a axel back muffler.
    Man, I need to learn how to drive 1/4 mile better then, or make my car better lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast