07 WRX vs 350z
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 07 WRX vs 350z within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; a buddy of mine has got a Z which is pretty cool. the first time i raced him it was ...

07 WRX vs 350z

a buddy of mine has got a Z which is pretty cool. the first time i raced him it was from a roll and he was in second and i was in third, not entirely sure what we went up to but he beat me by about half-full car. this past weekend we went from a dig i had him by a car when we let off ( i believe i was goin into 4th). has anyone else gotten similar results against Zs? also this may not be the right thread for this question but i recently noticed that in second gear i hit 65mph right before the rev limiter kicks in, is that normal? (stock by the way)
    2007 WRB WRX Limited SOLD
    2008 QSM Legacy Spec.B

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by falkonsti View Post
    also this may not be the right thread for this question but i recently noticed that in second gear i hit 65mph right before the rev limiter kicks in, is that normal? (stock by the way)
    yah it's telling u to upshift

no no no hahaha i mean is that how fast ur supposed to be going before the limiter, ive never noticed before but i thought that was kinda quick, 65 in second, but it could just be me thanks anyways
    2008 QSM Legacy Spec.B

Quote Originally Posted by falkonsti View Post
    no no no hahaha i mean is that how fast ur supposed to be going before the limiter, ive never noticed before but i thought that was kinda quick, 65 in second, but it could just be me thanks anyways
    I don't know where redline occurs with the 07 wrx (it's either 6500 or 7000), but my 2nd gear redlines right at 60. I never hit the limiter so it's possible it goes to 65.

your race sounds pretty similar to me and and Z's...my stock 07 redlines at 6500 and i hit 60 mph at redline

i wanna clear something up, im not saying that i hit the rev limiter all the time, ive only hit it once to see where it is and its at about 6700 rpm. i know its not good to do but ive only done it once just to see where it was
    2008 QSM Legacy Spec.B

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by liljon350 View Post
    your race sounds pretty similar to me and and Z's...my stock 07 redlines at 6500 and i hit 60 mph at redline
    Hmm, I thought it was 6750?

lol is it....idk haha...i just know it redlines at 60

yea it might be there couldnt really get a n accurate look while keepin my eyes on the road and tryin to see where it bounces
    2008 QSM Legacy Spec.B

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.