02 Mustang GT wanted some........
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on 02 Mustang GT wanted some........ within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was just cruising around in my 05wrx when a blk on blk Mustang Gt i think an 02 pulled ...

02 Mustang GT wanted some........

I was just cruising around in my 05wrx when a blk on blk Mustang Gt i think an 02 pulled up next to me and gave me a smile and kept reving{sounded mean but they all do}
    so i just decided to give it a try from a 40roll and i just jumped and kept pullin on him hard. I slowed down he gave me a thumbs up and took off.

anybody here messed around with an 02Gt?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I beat a current gen Mustang GT about a month ago.

This is on a VF43 wrx

I Support ClubWRX
    I've played with mustangs, and stage 2 2.5l wrx took the last generation no problem, and my vf39 setup has finished a couple current generations as well. We'll see at the track though! Hopefully go this next week
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

all bark and no bite

Always nice to put a stang down though...
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

3 days ago i raced a 00-02 GT with at least an exhaust. sounded like he had a supercharger also but if he did i think he would have beat me. raced from a dig and he spun and i got a horrible launch but i had him by about a car length to about 60mph and i backed off. he spun the tires a lil shifting into 2nd and i had a good shift. i thought they were faster. i was really proud of myself. he passed me and we gave eachother the thumbs up. oh im stage 2.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #898Military Milita #898

AP stage 2 93 oct. maddad DP. SPT short ram intake,SPT intake heat shield,HKS carbon fiber catback,boost,MAF,volt gauges,STI springs, pioneer flip screen headunit, polk audio speakers, vortex generator,STI wing,rally armor UR flaps

i raced a 04 terminator cobra with a ported blower and bolt ons once. from 50. pump vs pump gas. caught and passed him by 130. which is just under the cars trap speed so it was a pretty good race. now he has a kb blower might have to bring out race fuel for it next time.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4 View Post
    i raced a 04 terminator cobra with a ported blower and bolt ons once. from 50. pump vs pump gas. caught and passed him by 130. which is just under the cars trap speed so it was a pretty good race. now he has a kb blower might have to bring out race fuel for it next time.
    u have an srt 4 im guessing?

AP stage 2 93 oct. maddad DP. SPT short ram intake,SPT intake heat shield,HKS carbon fiber catback,boost,MAF,volt gauges,STI springs, pioneer flip screen headunit, polk audio speakers, vortex generator,STI wing,rally armor UR flaps

yes, that would be a safe assumption . i know my post is even less relevant to the op ? then anyone else's that has a different year and mods but i get bored. lol. no war stories section on srtforums.
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4 View Post
    yes, that would be a safe assumption . i know my post is even less relevant to the op ? then anyone else's that has a different year and mods but i get bored. lol. no war stories section on srtforums.
    haha i didnt mean the question in a bad way. ur allowed to post w.e u want. i was just trying to make your post more clean for myself.

I Support ClubWRX
    Of course an srt-4! He raced from 50!

::jab:: ::jab::

I love how every SRT-4 Story starts with "So this one time I was doing 65 on the highway"
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    Of course an srt-4! He raced from 50!

::jab:: ::jab::

I love how every SRT-4 Story starts with "So this one time I was doing 65 on the highway"
    and every wrx story starts so i raced this non awd car from a light to 40 and won. whats your point?
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    and every wrx story starts so i raced this non awd car from a light to 40 and won. whats your point?
    Most of my "races" have been from a light to 40, but that's because it's a 40mph speed zone

My best kill was the DB9 that flew by me once I hit 40 and he was on the side of the road about a mile ahead with flashing lights behind him
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    Ibtsrt4l
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

...and then I hit the NAWZ.
    Last edited by blarg; 04-16-2009 at 08:16 PM.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.