02 Mustang GT wanted some........ - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on 02 Mustang GT wanted some........ within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by WRXurFACE even a lowely GT mustang will tear an STI a new one from a Highway roll. ...

Quote Originally Posted by WRXurFACE View Post
    even a lowely GT mustang will tear an STI a new one from a Highway roll.
    Not true at all! With a Stage II protune, I still expected to lose to GTs(1999-2004) on the 80mph+ rolls, but I easily and smoothly pass them up till well into the 120-130s and they never catch up. This happened atleast 2 times.
    2012 Lightning Red WRX
    Sold: 2006 Sti
    Sold: 07 335i coupe Monaco Blue

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXurFACE View Post
    ... even a lowely GT mustang will tear an STI a new one from a Highway roll.
    I beg to differ. I can roll with GTs on the highway and I'm only Craptacular Cobb Stage 2 non-STi aka weak ass 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    Welcome boss. You'll notice that as a whole the Subaru community is one of the most educated in the car tuning world. I'd say that has a lot to do with the amount of respect that we give and get.

Have you thought of owning a Subaru?
    Of course ive thought about it, but not really my taste, ive always loved mustangs and wanted one andf i got one. i love the sound a a throaty V8....might not be as fast as some amazing 4-6 cyl but the sound and styling of mustangs i love to much too let go lol. to each his own i guess. but all in all, if i were to to get rid of my stang a Subaru would defently be one of my top choices too look at. they really are amazing cars.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345