02 Mustang GT wanted some........ - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on 02 Mustang GT wanted some........ within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by WRXurFACE even a lowely GT mustang will tear an STI a new one from a Highway roll. ...

Quote Originally Posted by WRXurFACE View Post
    even a lowely GT mustang will tear an STI a new one from a Highway roll.
    Not true at all! With a Stage II protune, I still expected to lose to GTs(1999-2004) on the 80mph+ rolls, but I easily and smoothly pass them up till well into the 120-130s and they never catch up. This happened atleast 2 times.
    2012 Lightning Red WRX
    Sold: 2006 Sti
    Sold: 07 335i coupe Monaco Blue

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXurFACE View Post
    ... even a lowely GT mustang will tear an STI a new one from a Highway roll.
    I beg to differ. I can roll with GTs on the highway and I'm only Craptacular Cobb Stage 2 non-STi aka weak ass 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    Welcome boss. You'll notice that as a whole the Subaru community is one of the most educated in the car tuning world. I'd say that has a lot to do with the amount of respect that we give and get.

Have you thought of owning a Subaru?
    Of course ive thought about it, but not really my taste, ive always loved mustangs and wanted one andf i got one. i love the sound a a throaty V8....might not be as fast as some amazing 4-6 cyl but the sound and styling of mustangs i love to much too let go lol. to each his own i guess. but all in all, if i were to to get rid of my stang a Subaru would defently be one of my top choices too look at. they really are amazing cars.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.