02-07 WRX v. 09 WRX "Premium"? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 02-07 WRX v. 09 WRX "Premium"? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by CJ05 The guy has over 400 posts... ok you make a good point, i didnt realize that ...

Quote Originally Posted by CJ05 View Post
    The guy has over 400 posts...
    ok you make a good point, i didnt realize that how is this possible?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by ajtoce View Post
    in lundholms defense, you guys could at least post some links to help the guy out. but dude, what you have to realize is that we see the same common knowledge questions on here all the time and they get annoying to answer after awhile because you could just search around and find out for yourself. the site is about sharing knowledge, not leeching knowledge off of others because you dont want to search on your own. anyway, heres a couple links to help you find out more about the '09
    (they are all from this site btw):

Stage2 25hp upgrade??? 09 wrx sedan

09 WRX sedan 270hp 298ft/lbs

2009 WRX Dyno Pull
    Thanks for the links man. I'll do better in the future not to ask questions that have already been asked...

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ05 View Post
    The guy has over 400 posts... he should know better than to ask the questions that he was asking. All these ?'s had been answered last year when the 09's first made headwave throughout the community and the dealerships.
    Like brfatal said the info is readily available on this site.... if he wants a discussion on this topic, join one of the other 100 posts that are talking about the same thing.
    Sorry I'm a late comer to the tune scene for the WRX, ok? The fact that I am stuck with a horrible $550 car payment every month on my WRX, it has kept me from tuning it... but now I'm getting into the scene... And once again, I'm sorry for posting redundant stuff and annoying everyone

Quote Originally Posted by lundholm08 View Post
    Sorry I'm a late comer to the tune scene for the WRX, ok? The fact that I am stuck with a horrible $550 car payment every month on my WRX, it has kept me from tuning it... but now I'm getting into the scene... And once again, I'm sorry for posting redundant stuff and annoying everyone
    its all good dude, i dont want you to be discouraged from posting and enjoying the site and the community, not that you know you wont have any problems! we were all noobs at one point

Quote Originally Posted by lundholm08 View Post

Damn, 550 a month? Did you get screwed on your interest rate or what? For that montly payment I would think you would have a new STI.

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by Z/WRX View Post
    Damn, 550 a month? Did you get screwed on your interest rate or what? For that montly payment I would think you would have a new STI.
    I know right? Yea, I was younger and dumber, and traded in my paid off old '98 BMW 328i for the WRX with 27k miles... and an 18% interest rate YIKES it's been killing me for the past year and half, trust me. I've tried everything to get out of it. I'm so screwed now cuz I still owe $19k on it and it's only worth like $14k if I'm lucky.

Funny story, I had such bad buyer's remorse when I got the WRX that I tried to stop the deal but it was too late, so I seriously almost drove the WRX back to the dealer, dropped off the keys, and with my spare key to my BMW just hop in it and take off. People said they'd call the cops, but I was going back to my Army base anyways, so it would be a fun time...

I Support ClubWRX
    This is going no where.

Obviously research isnt your strong point or you wouldnt be upside down on a car.

Learn to search some basic info before posting your life here would be much easier.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123