02-07 WRX v. 09 WRX "Premium"? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on 02-07 WRX v. 09 WRX "Premium"? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Progress is progress whether you like the packaging or not. Im glad I love the 09 5 door from tailpipe ...

Progress is progress whether you like the packaging or not. Im glad I love the 09 5 door from tailpipe to headlight.
    02redwagone on Nasioc

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by 02radioflyer View Post
    Progress is progress whether you like the packaging or not. Im glad I love the 09 5 door from tailpipe to headlight.
    Well my friend, I think you're probably one of the few.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by lundholm08 View Post
    Well my friend, I think you're probably one of the few.
    The hatch is great looking.

Your 05 stage 1 isnt touching 06+ wrx...period...!!!!!!....period!!!
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Holy ****, 272 torque STOCK? at the wheels?!?!?! Subaru only claims 244 stock.... hmm
    no a stock 09 puts out 230hp 250tq on a mustang dyno to the wheels. Stage 2 protuned is 275hp 300tq. These are what I've seen in person so I'm sureof it

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by ajtoce View Post
    no a stock 09 puts out 230hp 250tq on a mustang dyno to the wheels. Stage 2 protuned is 275hp 300tq. These are what I've seen in person so I'm sureof it
    Show me some dyno reports. How can Subaru say it produces 244lbs torque stock (at the crank!) but you say it puts out 250 to the wheels?!?!?!

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    The hatch is great looking.

Your 05 stage 1 isnt touching 06+ wrx...period...!!!!!!....period!!!
    My Stage 1 '05 wouldn't catch a stock '06? What about Stage 2?

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    My Stage 1 '05 wouldn't catch a stock '06? What about Stage 2?
    Dude, research. Everything you've gotten wrong or asked in here is readily available information. No need for all the guesswork.
    Last edited by brfatal; 03-22-2009 at 02:03 PM.

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    Dude, research. Everything you've gotten wrong or asked in here is readily available information. No need for all the guesswork.
    Then what's the point of discussion forums, if not to continue talking about stuff? I don't know why, but you seem to follow me around this forum constantly knocking me on every single thing I post. I hate it.

Wrinklechops
    It's not guess work man please tell me how an 09 that probably puts 210 to the wheels stock can beat me if I was Stage 2 putting 230 to the wheels?

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Then what's the point of discussion forums, if not to continue talking about stuff? I don't know why, but you seem to follow me around this forum constantly knocking me on every single thing I post. I hate it.
    What are you talking about?

It's not guess work man please tell me how an 09 that probably puts 210 to the wheels stock can beat me if I was Stage 2 putting 230 to the wheels?
    You're the one asking. It's simple. What types of 1/4 speeds are '09 WRXs running? What type of 1/4 speeds are stage 2 '05 WRXs running? Problem solved.

Senior guys like brfatal and Raysfield don't come knocking people, they correct us on things that we are "misinformed" on or things we don't "get". It's in your best intrest to learn from these guys so when you do have a convo about your car you can speak about it without guessin

I've already gotten a 1 week ban for being an idiot but with good reason as I was talkin nonesense - ie. gettin all my info wrong or not searching.

Now to be on topic Impreza GT VF52 owns :thumpup: If you wanna see what a Impreza GT feels like and be sure number wise get rid of the 05 and get yourself a 09.

Wrinklechops
    You can get banned for not doing your own research and being misinformed?

I wasn't talking about the Impreza GT, I was talking about the 09 WRX. And yes, I've come to the conclusion that no previous model WRX stands a chance against it, apparently.

I'll shut up now.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    And yes, I've come to the conclusion that no previous model WRX stands a chance against it, apparently.
    Not stock, no. With a few bolt ons, sure.

I'm on your case not because you're asking questions, but because everything you've brought up is very much common knowledge in the Impreza community. People who know how/where to find this knowledge and take it upon themselves to research get a lot of kudos for doing so. It's the only way to learn.

I also was unaware that you could get time out for posting something wrong. You must have really made a mod mad.

Not stock, no. With a few bolt ons, sure.

I'm on your case not because you're asking questions, but because everything you've brought up is very much common knowledge in the Impreza community. People who know how/where to find this knowledge and take it upon themselves to research get a lot of kudos for doing so. It's the only way to learn.

I also was unaware that you could get time out for posting something wrong. You must have really made a mod mad.
    in lundholms defense, you guys could at least post some links to help the guy out. but dude, what you have to realize is that we see the same common knowledge questions on here all the time and they get annoying to answer after awhile because you could just search around and find out for yourself. the site is about sharing knowledge, not leeching knowledge off of others because you dont want to search on your own. anyway, heres a couple links to help you find out more about the '09
    (they are all from this site btw):

Stage2 25hp upgrade??? 09 wrx sedan

09 WRX sedan 270hp 298ft/lbs

2009 WRX Dyno Pull

Quote Originally Posted by ajtoce View Post
    in lundholms defense
    The guy has over 400 posts... he should know better than to ask the questions that he was asking. All these ?'s had been answered last year when the 09's first made headwave throughout the community and the dealerships.
    Like brfatal said the info is readily available on this site.... if he wants a discussion on this topic, join one of the other 100 posts that are talking about the same thing.
    Bugeye Mafia #231 - 2002 WRB - sold Dec 31, 2009
    -Stink-Eye Mob- #173 - 2008 SWP - Returned to TD04 Stage 2 in Jan 2012
    Frmr Blobeye Syndicate #173 - 2005 CGM -sold Sept 15, 2008. I miss my STi
    Proud owner of 99 RS coupe with EJ205 engine and tranny swap.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast