evo 7 ate my ****! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43

This is a discussion on evo 7 ate my ****! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; an educated guess lol He was an Hispanic fellow...

  1. #31
    Registered User motok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48
    an educated guess lol He was an Hispanic fellow

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #32
    Administrator Trainrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    26,590
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by motok View Post
    an educated guess lol
    Definitely

  4. #33
    Registered User motok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    No ****
    If you're even trying to have fun with my mistyping.Not very cool. I'm typing on the comps in my school right now and the keys are all ****ed up.

  5. #34
    Administrator RayfieldsWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Old Folks Home
    Posts
    46,912
    I Support ClubWRX
    I'm less concerned about the typos than I am about the repeated racial references. Let's do without the stereotyping, okay?
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

  6. #35
    Registered User motok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48
    It's not racial actually. Must everything be referred to as stereotypical or racial? It's how your own mind sees it and one mans thought is not anothers so calm down with the online aggressive typing buddy. We're all here to exchange opinions and thoughts. Not to enforce your own upon others.

  7. #36
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lafayette, La
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by motok View Post
    It's not racial actually. Must everything be referred to as stereotypical or racial? It's how your own mind sees it and one mans thought is not anothers so calm down with the online aggressive typing buddy. We're all here to exchange opinions and thoughts. Not to enforce your own upon others.
    i dont think rayfield "enforced" anything on you. if you are repeatedly saying something that offends someone, why not just say sorry and stop saying it? and im pretty sure that saying NY mexicans are "not so smart" is absolutely a stereotype. id venture as far to say that YOU are not so smart, since you started a thread saying an evo 7 ate your dust when really you didnt even know what kind of car it was. oh and if you were wondering why people are making funny comments about your turbo explanation, you would be putting out 15-17 pounds of BOOST, not 15-17 pounds of TURBO, that doesnt make much sense

  8. #37
    Registered User motok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48
    These boards are strict..no room for joking at all its ridiculous. Subaru's are ricers..Therefore race whoever challenges you or challenge whoever you want. WRX's are the white mans civic..Enough said these aren't exotic race cars, they are toys in which we express our minds upon and create our own vehicle's and we can do whatever we please with them. Boards are for help and reference to parts and other people's setups. Not for the "law" of driving a WRX or being thought what a racial slur is because the truth is those who try and enforce these are the ones who are uneducated.
    We all need to calm down and realize we are all WRX owners. Why attack each other. No point because then you lose a fellow WRX member. I'm 18 for instance and have had my Subaru since i was 17. Is that a cardinal sin for ClubWRX? Because where I am located....having a WRX is a very common thing. It isn't being GOD or a big deal such as that. It does not come with responsibility like having superhero powers or anything of that sort. It is a car......

    And saying someone is not educated is a BIG assumption.. I just graduated from a top high school in New York..I'm not the smartest but neither am I not educated..As for ricers I'm not too educated with them thats why i refer to forums to educate myself..My father is a Master Mechanic foreman at Mercedes Benz so little that I know is from my background....

    Please tell me you don't take "ricer" as a racial slur because if I'm not mistaken..we all drive flat fours with a turbo and a fart can

  9. #38
    Registered User motok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48
    Many people refer it as pounds of turbo...I can link you too hundreds of threads with this phrase and everyone I know refers it as pounds of turbo not boost. Boost would be you shooting up nitrous into your combustion chamber.. giving you a "boost" or a "short" moment of increased hp.. You should educate yourself pal.

  10. #39
    Administrator RayfieldsWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Old Folks Home
    Posts
    46,912
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by motok View Post
    These boards are strict..no room for joking at all its ridiculous. Subaru's are ricers..Therefore race whoever challenges you or ch.......
    I'll try to be clear and somewhat friendly:
    This board has a set of rules, designed to create a PG-13, inclusive environment. It's a private forum, the owner has the right to set forth whatever rules he likes. (I am not the owner, just a lowly admin.)

    Part of the process of signing up here is to agree to follow our rules...meaning you agreed to follow our rules.

    You have 3 options:
    1)Figure it out and follow our rules, and be a positive contributor to our community. <==best option. I'll be the first to shake your hand and be your online "buddy".

    2)Go find another forum that gets on well with snarky racial comments, and is impressed with your high school credentials.

    3)Continue to break our rules. This is actually just a longer path to #2. We've been dealing with smartasses here since you were in grade school; most admins will boot you out pretty quickly.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

  11. #40
    Registered User 2004NeonSRT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Oxford,PA
    Posts
    1,068
    you smell that? sniff, sniff. i smell a ban coming... followed by a locked thread...
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

  12. #41
    Registered User motok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48
    I'll gladly remove myself. and fyi high school is grade school.

  13. #42
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lafayette, La
    Posts
    278
    oh my gosh i didnt know we were in the prescence of a scholar! well i hope you do remove yourself and find a nice forum where children can argue about what is or is not racist, a good amount of your posts on this thread, about a mysterious evo7 thats too slow to beat your stock 09, have had racial connotations. saying a wrx is a "white mans" civic, what does that even mean? btw didnt you say in other threads that you drive an 02?
    oh and if you wanna make your car faster than that accord, just get an intake and a blow off valve and you'll probably get like 50 more hp! but im sure a learned man such as yourself probably already knows all about that

  14. #43
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    11,098
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4 View Post
    you smell that? sniff, sniff. i smell a ban coming... followed by a locked thread...
    I'm taking care of my part of this.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •