Litchfield Type 25 STi - holy crap anyone?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Litchfield Type 25 STi - holy crap anyone? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; YouTube - Litchfield Type 25 Subaru Impreza WRX STi...

Wrinklechops

Litchfield Type 25 STi - holy crap anyone?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I've seen that before. Dunno if it was linked to here though.

I still want one.

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy96gase View Post
    I've seen that before. Dunno if it was linked to here though.

I still want one.
    Hell yea... How stock/modest looking too, ya know? Imagine having one of those and just blowing by other STi's and having them be puzzled.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by lundholm08 View Post
    Hell yea... How stock/modest looking too, ya know? Imagine having one of those and just blowing by other STi's and having them be puzzled.
    Have you seen the Subaru ATV video?

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    more info on the Litchfield car posted back in '06

ClubWRX forum link click me: Litchfield Imports Type 25 -'06

----------------------------
    and while were here you might aswell look at there UK website: Litchfield

also the new Type20: Litchfield Type20

Autocar UK review: Autocar.co.uk/FirstDrives/Subaru-Impreza-Litchfield-Type-20/
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 03-16-2009 at 03:29 AM.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    Have you seen the Subaru ATV video?
    That is downright scary. Lol.

Wrinklechops
    Ohhhh yea... I like it! Man if only we had that here in the 'states...

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Ohhhh yea... I like it! Man if only we had that here in the 'states...
    Powerwise it's nothing special (nothing an EVOIII 16G couldn't get you). The neat stuff is all in the brakes and suspension.
    Last edited by brfatal; 03-16-2009 at 02:10 PM.

Wrinklechops
    Powerwise it's nothing special (nothing an EVOIII 16G couldn't get you). The neat stuff is all in the brakes and suspension.
    Isn't that just a turbo upgrade for the Evo? I'm not much of an Evo fan... but oh well. 415hp on a stock STi engine impresses me...and it looks completely stock too lol

brfatal your a senior guy here so thought I might ask you this, not sure if you viewed the youtube video lundholm08 posted but i noticed 2 things about the Type 25 STi: 1) Why did it have a Porsche BBK - which you did state earlier for it being not that special other then brakes and suspension 2) I also noticed it had Cosworth stuff in there, do you think that played a role in the 415hp OEM style?

Would like to hear your take on it...

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by spt wrx 2k8 View Post
    brfatal your a senior guy here so thought I might ask you this, not sure if you viewed the youtube video lundholm08 posted but i noticed 2 things about the Type 25 STi: 1) Why did it have a Porsche BBK - which you did state earlier for it being not that special other then brakes and suspension 2) I also noticed it had Cosworth stuff in there, do you think that played a role in the 415hp OEM style?

Would like to hear your take on it...
    It has a Cosworth built motor. While totally awesome in it's own regard, for the power level achieved the stock longblock would have been perfectly fine. IMHO the engine is largely for show, to make the car somewhat more exclusive. Hence my comment.

[edit] These would be great cars to build upon, but that's not exactly the market that these cars were designed for.

Type25
    Last edited by brfatal; 03-17-2009 at 01:22 AM.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Isn't that just a turbo upgrade for the Evo? I'm not much of an Evo fan... but oh well. 415hp on a stock STi engine impresses me...and it looks completely stock too lol

oi....

Ahh... got'cha, so lets say I hit a trifecta on the ponies and had a couple grand to blow... technically I could put a cosworth engine in my 08' WRX and be billy badass

It has a Cosworth built motor. While totally awesome in it's own regard, for the power level achieved the stock longblock would have been perfectly fine. IMHO the engine is largely for show, to make the car somewhat more exclusive. Hence my comment.

[edit] These would be great cars to build upon, but that's not exactly the market that these cars were designed for.

Type25

Hey I was out the other night at a club and people were doing this dance.....I think it was called the electric slide? Anyone ever do this? It's so much fun.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    ^^
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.