02 WRX Wagon vs 06 Dodge Ram 2500 - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 02 WRX Wagon vs 06 Dodge Ram 2500 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; look at my sig... i work on commercial diesels for a living. you don't know the joys of a diesel ...

look at my sig...
    i work on commercial diesels for a living. you don't know the joys of a diesel till you turn a Mack MP10 up to 70psi of boost
    I work on vehicles that make 650hp and 2400ft/lbs.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Your right I have no idea the joys of a diesel turbo truck... what I do have an idea about is how all summer long I get run off the road and cut off by trucks, only to have a day like today where i start my morning freeway run by blowing past trucks with huge hp and torque as they do 10 mph on the freeway. I then continue my revenge by watching as 3-4in of snow fall causing 5 accidents in which all of them have at least one truck involved as I handle the snow with ease in my subaru. Power is nothing without traction.

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosorb View Post
    Your right I have no idea the joys of a diesel turbo truck... what I do have an idea about is how all summer long I get run off the road and cut off by trucks, only to have a day like today where i start my morning freeway run by blowing past trucks with huge hp and torque as they do 10 mph on the freeway. I then continue my revenge by watching as 3-4in of snow fall causing 5 accidents in which all of them have at least one truck involved as I handle the snow with ease in my subaru. Power is nothing without traction.
    Hey now, trucks can have traction too........

Quote Originally Posted by lundholm08 View Post
    MegaMachoTurboUltraMegaSuper...

Did you perhaps work for capcom at some point in time?

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by DstrbdTech View Post
    Did you perhaps work for capcom at some point in time?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.