WRX vs S4 - anyone beat one? - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on WRX vs S4 - anyone beat one? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yea, I've never driven a car in my life. I have no idea what I'm talking about. What posts of ...

Wrinklechops
    Yea, I've never driven a car in my life. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

What posts of mine are you referring to, other than us discussing Audi vs Subaru on the thread? It seems like you purposely hunt me down just to discredit whatever I post.

I'm so sorry man I will make sure to check in with you in the future before I post. I guess I can't open my mouth without sounding like an idiot all the time. What the heck am I even around for...
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just ask your friend to race you two out of three times. The Audi will break down before the third race. Those 2.7T engines are famous for unreliability. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by lundholm08 View Post

What posts of mine are you referring to, other than us discussing Audi vs Subaru on the thread? It seems like you purposely hunt me down just to discredit whatever I post.

I'm so sorry man I will make sure to check in with you in the future before I post. I guess I can't open my mouth without sounding like an idiot all the time. What the heck am I even around for...
    The internet is NOTserious business!! sounds like your taking opinions alittle hard there.
    08 WRX Sedan
    the WRX is back! 340whp 366 tq @22psi

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2.0Rs View Post
    Well it's in Wrx vs World. That is kinda the point of this forum. Wrx's vs any other car made.
    It is... but 4 pages worth of bad mouthing and slander is getting old... I'm only in it because I'd be curious about the S4... I think they're great cars, and if I had the cash I might've chosen one of them just because of the style!

Quote Originally Posted by wrxloaf08 View Post
    ehh, idk Id be more tempted in drag/highway to say its 70% car 30% driver
    Please... give me the math... It's just as much driver as car... if you miss a gear... slip too slow, burn out... there are many different ways to screw up a drag race, and if a guy driving a vette had no clue how to drive, a very experienced STi driver may take him... see what I'm getting at? Driver mod is the most important one...

Quote Originally Posted by 2.0Rs View Post
    It's a little more different if you're going from a dig. If you're going from a roll it's kind of hard to mess up unless you miss a gear.
    "fruma dig" lmao...

CALM YOURSELF! Drive down to denver and I'll buy you a beer... if you're 21+... now calm down broski. It's a forum!
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Wrinklechops
    I could use a beer bro. I'm 23. Stupid ass national guard ditched me today...been waiting over a year to get in....

I Support ClubWRX
    I could use a beer bro. I'm 23. Stupid ass national guard ditched me today...been waiting over a year to get in....
    army or airforce?
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Quote Originally Posted by fdourado View Post
    yes my cuzin has a 2000 bi-turbo audi a6. Even b4 he chipped his car he crushed a jdm modded 2005 subaru wrx. i cant even imagine what would happen now.
    'jdm modded 2005 subaru wrx'
    what does this even mean?
    "I do well to be angry, even unto death."
    I ♥ rice

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jma_1000 View Post
    'jdm modded 2005 subaru wrx'
    what does this even mean?
    I think that's a wrx that's modified to be able to fit little japanese people inside
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    army or airforce?
    Army. Just got off active duty and was trying to go Guard but apparently the cutoff date for enlistment was today or something bogus...

I Support ClubWRX
    Army. Just got off active duty and was trying to go Guard but apparently the cutoff date for enlistment was today or something bogus...
    I just got off active duty marines, and I'm working out something with the air force reserves... would like to stay in my job field and marine corps doesn't have it here in colorado.

When you're down around town feel free to shoot me an email and see if I'm free... I'm always down for a beer
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

Wrinklechops
    What was your MOS? I have a bunch of friends in the Marines. I was an MP in the Army, not sure what to do now lol. Yea that'd be sweet I'll be moving to Denver hopefully soon so I'll hit ya up or something.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.