WRX vs S4 - anyone beat one? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX vs S4 - anyone beat one? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 2.0Rs Shifts at 3k? You need to watch the video again. OK maybe 4k, whatever, just stop ...

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by 2.0Rs View Post
    Shifts at 3k? You need to watch the video again.
    OK maybe 4k, whatever, just stop trying to defend him man everyone knows that video that kid doesn't know how to drive. For some reason you just can't deal with the fact that a Subaru isn't the fastest thing on the planet.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by lundholm08 View Post
    OK maybe 4k, whatever, just stop trying to defend him man everyone knows that video that kid doesn't know how to drive. For some reason you just can't deal with the fact that a Subaru isn't the fastest thing on the planet.
    4k? Dude are you serious? Have you ever driven a car before in your life? You say you have a wrx but I don't find it impossible for you to think this dude was short shifting and at 4k!!!!!!! I've read plenty of your posts and proved you wrong over pm when you thought my car couldn't take an almighty v10 audi. You seem like you need to learn more before you open your mouth, it just makes yourself sound unintelligent.

Why would you think that I think subaru's are the fastest things on the planet? I just clearly made an observation by the video you posted. Obviously the S4 is modded and the sti is stock. Instead of you actually thinking logically and listening to the revs of the sti that are clearly near redline you just read the comments posted by the 12 year olds saying he was shifting at 3k. These kids can't even drive yet and they are commenting on the video. It's just common sense man.

When I race I pull my whole body over the shifter, it gives me more momentum for an EPIC SHIFT
    08 WRX Sedan
    the WRX is back! 340whp 366 tq @22psi

And just to add. Do you seriously think an sti that is barely spooling at 3k would keep up with a modded S4 at all? If he was shifting at 3k in every gear that S4 would have been years ahead of him.

I watched vid, I don't think he was red lining the STi but I don't doubt a modded up A4 could beat it on the highway.

Whenever you run into mods though you can't dog either car, its just not fair to say anything passed stock really.
    08 WRX Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by wrxloaf08 View Post
    I watched vid, I don't think he was red lining the STi but I don't doubt a modded up A4 could beat it on the highway.

Whenever you run into mods though you can't dog either car, its just not fair to say anything passed stock really.
    Modded A4? It's an S4. Did people here forget how to read? Man It's like talking to a wall here.

oops. Other cars are INSIGNIFICANT! :P j/k my bad I read it earlier just not an Audi expert here..
    08 WRX Sedan

oops. Other cars are INSIGNIFICANT! :P j/k my bad I read it earlier just not an Audi expert here..
    You don't have to be and expert to know the difference between an A4 and an S4. Or even to read the title of the video where it states Audi S4.

Quote Originally Posted by 2.0Rs View Post
    You don't have to be and expert to know the difference between an A4 and an S4. Or even to read the title of the video where it states Audi S4.
    I don't have to know the difference but being human I have the right to typo A for S or just naturally mind slip and type the wrong one. :P
    08 WRX Sedan

I Support ClubWRX
    2.0Rs Lundholm... seriously?

Chill out.

The guy did sound like he was shortshifting, but not at 4k obviously... Either way... why do we care who's going to win? Just take it to Bandimere Lundholm... Find out and just tell us!

It's always 50/50.. 50% car.. 50% driver...
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

I don't have to know the difference but being human I have the right to typo A for S or just naturally mind slip and type the wrong one. :P
    When you claimed not to be an Audi Expert I figured that was your excuse that you just didn't know the car. Not your secondary miss spell excuse. Should have just said that first instead of your after thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    2.0Rs Lundholm... seriously?

Chill out.

The guy did sound like he was shortshifting, but not at 4k obviously... Either way... why do we care who's going to win? Just take it to Bandimere Lundholm... Find out and just tell us!

It's always 50/50.. 50% car.. 50% driver...
    Well it's in Wrx vs World. That is kinda the point of this forum. Wrx's vs any other car made.

ehh, idk Id be more tempted in drag/highway to say its 70% car 30% driver
    08 WRX Sedan

ehh, idk Id be more tempted in drag/highway to say its 70% car 30% driver
    It's a little more different if you're going from a dig. If you're going from a roll it's kind of hard to mess up unless you miss a gear.

there is very minor differences in competitive cars that require driver, but Audi S4 vs a STI I would vote an STI off the line, highway/roll I don't know enough to predict.
    08 WRX Sedan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast