My 04 stage2 wrx vs. 350z
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My 04 stage2 wrx vs. 350z within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This video was taken when I was running the ots cobb stage 2 map. With all supporting mods + headers ...

My 04 stage2 wrx vs. 350z

This video was taken when I was running the ots cobb stage 2 map. With all supporting mods + headers and u/p.

The 350z had every bolt on possible + a 75 shot.

On the street it was always a close one, but at the track he had no chance. I beat him 5 different times.

Sorrry about the video quailty..
    MVI_0213.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That was with td04,stock intake, and sti axleback. Im know running vf39, perrin intake, cobb pulley, perrin dual tube cbe, and just bought a gm bcs. All most time for my second protune.

The car was tuned after the vf39 swap. But it still had a stock intake, and sti axleback.
    Last edited by 04ST_rex; 01-10-2009 at 09:56 PM.
    04'WRX JBP VF39'ed

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice... do you remember what you ran?

13.2@104mph

I have not run the car sense the vf39 swap, im waiting till the spring for my second protune.
    04'WRX JBP VF39'ed

Congrats on the kill. I never saw 350z's as being fast cars though so I wouldnt think you would have a problem beating one. Then again I dont own a wrx so I wouldnt know. Keep them coming.

Quote Originally Posted by 04ST_rex View Post
    13.2@104mph

I have not run the car sense the vf39 swap, im waiting till the spring for my second protune.
    Good tune + great run = Upper 12s!

Quote Originally Posted by 04ST_rex View Post
    13.2@104mph

thats pretty good i ran my 05wrx with the evo316g turbo and ran 13.4 at 106mph only 1 run i could do much better.

what was your 60ft?

Quote Originally Posted by dyaboy96 View Post

what was your 60ft?
    My 60 ft. was 1.9.
    My best 60 is a 1.7 but I missed third gear

And you should dif. be in the mid 12's
    Last edited by 04ST_rex; 01-09-2009 at 10:17 PM.
    04'WRX JBP VF39'ed

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.