Go little boxer go - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Go little boxer go within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just read in Motor Trend that, while the 2010 Mustang GT will only have 14 more hp (thanks to ...

I just read in Motor Trend that, while the 2010 Mustang GT will only have 14 more hp (thanks to a CAI), the brilliant engineers at Ford have come up with an ingenious plan to compensate for this.

The 2010 model will have some sort of acoustic pipe running from the engine to the cabin to make the car SOUND louder to the driver (and hence "faster" to a Mustang owner).

Simply brilliant... Now the rustang owners can rev at themselves.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

In the middle of a corn field somewhere in Illinois
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavia View Post
    I just read in Motor Trend that, while the 2010 Mustang GT will only have 14 more hp (thanks to a CAI), the brilliant engineers at Ford have come up with an ingenious plan to compensate for this.

The 2010 model will have some sort of acoustic pipe running from the engine to the cabin to make the car SOUND louder to the driver (and hence "faster" to a Mustang owner).

Thats great now I'll have to deal with more kiddies with mustangs around here.
    Last edited by 05Wrex; 12-08-2008 at 07:09 PM. Reason: I can't type.
    OBP 2005 Wrx - Big 16g

Is this the snorkus removal mod?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavia View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Is this the snorkus removal mod?
    Well, let's see:

"Since the Mustang is now quieter and more refined inside, Ford engineers added a nifty, if artificial, induction sound tube that runs off the cold-air induction box, through the firewall and into the ****pit. It opens to the left of the driver's dead pedal, so you can better enjoy the engine's woffle."
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

close, but no piping into the cabin for the scoob.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123