Go little boxer go - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Go little boxer go within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; lol I hadid a vizen and i seen god he drivus a wrx lol bester car evar, no car btr....

lol I hadid a vizen and i seen god

he drivus a wrx
    lol bester car evar, no car btr.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The upcoming Camaro's v6 will make as much power as today's v8 Mustang so I can see all the GT owners hoping the Camaro they're about to mess with is a v6.
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

Quote Originally Posted by drews View Post
    mustang gts are great...if you're 17....and a female.
    1+
    Hawk-Eye Alliance#8089
    MODS LIST

M16
    Quote Originally Posted by acrdys View Post
    1+
    2+

I just still find it hard to believe they're still putting a 5 speed in the mustang and keeping a live rear axle. No wonder Ford is having problems.

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by V10Climber View Post
    I just still find it hard to believe they're still putting a 5 speed in the mustang and keeping a live rear axle. No wonder Ford is having problems.

My buddy has a Saleen which STILL had the live rear axle which is great for drag racing. But he was into auto cross and he put an IRS on that thing and man! what a world of difference in the handling that car had.

I really don't have a problem with Ford, because in all honesty, they make a decent automobile. On the downside they WAY overcharge for outdated technology for todays drivers.

I try to avoid racing mustangs. It's pointless around here since most people just have the 6 bangers. The only ones I've seen worth a hoot are my buddy's saleen and another guy I know has the mach 1. It has potential...but I'm still not a fan of mustangs as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by WRX504 View Post
    I have had my 03 wrx for a few months now. With the exception of having an RS Subie I have mostly had Honda's. This wrx has a turbo back exhaust which was on it when the car was purchased and it is nothing special, 3 inch down pipe 2.5 mid(crappy muffler shop special) and an STI axle back. Other than that it is stock. So anyway I was driving home the other night and this guy in a new model Mustang GT with exhaust just kept riding right next to me trying to instigate a race but seeing as how it was a main street I used my maturity to brush off the urge. Before getting to my house he turned on a side 2 lane road and I decided to go out of my way to see how fast this giant engine was. We raced from about 15 mph until about 90 and to my surprise I was slowly but surely getting the edge until I had pulled a fender length ahead. Super happy since everyone has been playing them off like they aren't the same old crappy V8 with a 3500 pound body and no LSD as they have always been. Technology baby!
    That's odd. My Rs which is lighter and is a "stage 2" can barely beat one. Your car is stock so something is not right. The guy I raced may have had an exhaust but nothing really more then that. I barely pulled away from him. Yet I walk on "stage 2" wrxs.

No lsd huh? That's new to me since every v8 mustang since 1990 has come factory with an lsd.

The 03 cobra has more power than my car but do to the extra weight they carry I can still beat them in a drag.

Quote Originally Posted by StuartG View Post
    No lsd huh? That's new to me since every v8 mustang since 1990 has come factory with an lsd.

The 03 cobra has more power than my car but do to the extra weight they carry I can still beat them in a drag.
    First post and defending a mustang...I smell the birth of a troll. lol

Quote Originally Posted by 2.0Rs View Post
    First post and defending a mustang...I smell the birth of a troll. lol
    Nah, not that bad, it just happens that I do have the mustang and can't afford to buy a WRX right now.

I've been looking at WRX's for a few months now but I haven't been able to find one I could afford around here. I had been looking for an STI but have come to the realization that they are just to damned expensive, it looks as if I have any hope of buying one is to buy a standard WRX and mod it for more power then hope I can drive it without exploding the trans.

Quote Originally Posted by StuartG View Post
    Nah, not that bad, it just happens that I do have the mustang and can't afford to buy a WRX right now.

I've been looking at WRX's for a few months now but I haven't been able to find one I could afford around here. I had been looking for an STI but have come to the realization that they are just to damned expensive, it looks as if I have any hope of buying one is to buy a standard WRX and mod it for more power then hope I can drive it without exploding the trans.
    Just messing with you man. Welcome aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by 2.0Rs View Post
    Just messing with you man. Welcome aboard.
    I kinda figured, unlike some people I've met on the net, I do have a sense of humor.

Thanks for the welcome.

i like terminators they taste good.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4 View Post
    i like terminators they taste good.
    There is no neon that can beat a Mustang n00b.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

it's not a neon its essarrttteee fow!!! yo!
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.