Been pretty slow lately
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Been pretty slow lately within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Smoked a 06-07 VW GLI 2.0T from a light, but it wasn't worth the trouble (took all of 75ft to ...

Been pretty slow lately

Smoked a 06-07 VW GLI 2.0T from a light, but it wasn't worth the trouble (took all of 75ft to end it). Doubt it was modded. Wouldn't have bothered but he wanted to go. Nice looking car though and the guy was cool. Only real challenges I've seen were either hwy runs (which I shy away from, not a fan of 100+ mph) or its the nice car going the other way. Maybe it's the weather.

I did have a rare on-ramp kill the other day. A modded Tiburon was riding my ass. When we both hit our exit I gunned it and held a good line the whole time. I looked back and he couldn't keep up with G's. I don't know why people think that Tibs are sportscars but whatever. Again a lame kill, but it's been slow...
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bully

^^^^^+1

Yeah.. I've tried not to play the bully role, but heck, where are all the Evos, Srt-4s, Vettes, and LSx monsters... Guess I'm bumming that track days are over until spring.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

i'll go from a dig. if i get half mile to catch you. i know what you mean though. i had one good race all season with my setup. the rest are chumps who think they have something fast.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

look at the two bullys..... come on i just bought a new pair of new balances..... ill go from a dig............. jk you two have some nice set ups.........

Not being to drive the Goat on RE-01R's sucks too. The consensus is its not a good idea in the winter..l

Quote Originally Posted by 4cyturbowrx View Post
    look at the two bullys..... come on i just bought a new pair of new balances..... ill go from a dig............. jk you two have some nice set ups.........
    If that's your car in the avator, then there is nothing I like better than a yellow WRX. The bomb...

I Support ClubWRX
    Street racing is not good.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

DUB
    I too am disappointed when there are not enough opportunities to endanger the life of myself and others.

I Support ClubWRX
    AutoX racing is good. And legal.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Nice fast paced run through mountains legal?

I want a race track close to home
    Hawk-Eye Alliance#8089
    MODS LIST

Quote Originally Posted by Pavia View Post
    Yeah.. I've tried not to play the bully role, but heck, where are all the Evos, Srt-4s, Vettes, and LSx monsters... Guess I'm bumming that track days are over until spring.
    Its too cold out for them, and what they lack is AWD, they are uber afraid to lose control.

Quote Originally Posted by DUB View Post
    I too am disappointed when there are not enough opportunities to endanger the life of myself and others.
    true..
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.