TDC stg. 2 beats a CLS63
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on TDC stg. 2 beats a CLS63 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well for about half of first gear . I was on my way home on Imperial blvd heading to the ...

TDC stg. 2 beats a CLS63

Well for about half of first gear. I was on my way home on Imperial blvd heading to the 57 freeway. I come to the light and seen a new cls63 amg. The older guy and a teen look over at me and a friend. The passenger smiled and gave a nod. Im sure the convo went like this.

Teen says: Man nice suby, Bet its quick!
    Dad says: little boy toy son; Ill show you.

My boy was like lets see how fast they really are. I tell him I already know this is my second run in with one of them. I tell him but Ill let you see. Bottom line I slip at 3k didn't want to launch hard wasn't like it was going to matter anyway. I look to the side see it squat and put my bumper at the middle of his door by the end of first. The car was Loud and I was amazed at the traction he had on the street no heavy wheel spin. Gave him the thumbs up and he pointed to go again.

Same result but a old school GTO got in the mix and filled up the rear spot

My Mods- no where close to being enough
    GTO Mods- rust all I could tell
    CLS63 Mods-None needed

Was on the street so we both let off early maybe 70 if that on a 55 so nothing too crazy.
    TDC stg. 04 WrX Wagone

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice run. You'd need major mods to run with those though.
    Follow the goddamn prompts!!!!! - Tech Support

'06 WRX TR Aspen White - SOLD
    '96 Mazda Miata - Current Toy

Former Hawk-Eye Alliance #034

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.