TDC stg. 2 beats a CLS63

This is a discussion on TDC stg. 2 beats a CLS63 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well for about half of first gear . I was on my way home on Imperial blvd heading to the ...

TDC stg. 2 beats a CLS63

Well for about half of first gear. I was on my way home on Imperial blvd heading to the 57 freeway. I come to the light and seen a new cls63 amg. The older guy and a teen look over at me and a friend. The passenger smiled and gave a nod. Im sure the convo went like this.

Teen says: Man nice suby, Bet its quick!
    Dad says: little boy toy son; Ill show you.

My boy was like lets see how fast they really are. I tell him I already know this is my second run in with one of them. I tell him but Ill let you see. Bottom line I slip at 3k didn't want to launch hard wasn't like it was going to matter anyway. I look to the side see it squat and put my bumper at the middle of his door by the end of first. The car was Loud and I was amazed at the traction he had on the street no heavy wheel spin. Gave him the thumbs up and he pointed to go again.

Same result but a old school GTO got in the mix and filled up the rear spot

My Mods- no where close to being enough
    GTO Mods- rust all I could tell
    CLS63 Mods-None needed

Was on the street so we both let off early maybe 70 if that on a 55 so nothing too crazy.
    TDC stg. 04 WrX Wagone

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice run. You'd need major mods to run with those though.
    Follow the goddamn prompts!!!!! - Tech Support

'06 WRX TR Aspen White - SOLD
    '96 Mazda Miata - Current Toy

Former Hawk-Eye Alliance #034