7psi TD04 or 7psi T3-T4? Who'll win? - Page 3

View Poll Results: Which one is the retard?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Me

4 21.05%
  • My Friend

0 0%
  • My Friend, but I'm still a tard for blowing my engine

0 0%
  • Megan Fox is HOT

15 78.95%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 7psi TD04 or 7psi T3-T4? Who'll win? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sorry, but that BOV is nothing more then a noise maker. It will only make it worse with an upgraded ...

Sorry, but that BOV is nothing more then a noise maker. It will only make it worse with an upgraded turbo. That's just the way it is.

Either a stock clutch or a stage II would suffice...
    Movn' on up to an '06 WRX
    Vf-39 all the way!

Love to build 'em, just to ship 'em out and start all over!

I got friends in cyberspace, so I must be cool, right?
    Facebook / Myspace

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Truckster27 View Post
    Sorry, but that BOV is nothing more then a noise maker. It will only make it worse with an upgraded turbo. That's just the way it is.

Either a stock clutch or a stage II would suffice...
    The obnoxious sound is lovely though , is it really a big deal that I HAVE to change it? What are the problems in running rish? If need the money, I'll end up selling it. I have an extra turbo too, I should sell that. Stage II sound good
    Custom Catback Race Exhaust (3" piping + 4'5" tip tilted upward left). Blitz SUS Power Air Intake Filter. F1 Racing Stage 3 Clutch Kit. Titanium STi shifter. Blitz Dual Turbo Timer DC IV. ViS Carbon Fiber Hood. Blitz Super Sound Dual Drive BOV.
    Bugeye Mafioso #149
    www.myspace.com/kano07

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    The obnoxious sound is lovely though , is it really a big deal that I HAVE to change it? What are the problems in running rish? If need the money, I'll end up selling it. I have an extra turbo too, I should sell that. Stage II sound good
    Do a search on BOVs. I think you may find it's not good for the car.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

Quote Originally Posted by Pavia View Post
    Do a search on BOVs. I think you may find it's not good for the car.
    Fine I'll sell it

~Kano~
    [Will Miss His Beloved Super Sound BOV]
    Custom Catback Race Exhaust (3" piping + 4'5" tip tilted upward left). Blitz SUS Power Air Intake Filter. F1 Racing Stage 3 Clutch Kit. Titanium STi shifter. Blitz Dual Turbo Timer DC IV. ViS Carbon Fiber Hood. Blitz Super Sound Dual Drive BOV.
    Bugeye Mafioso #149
    www.myspace.com/kano07

If you really want to keep it that badly then go ahead, but don't expect your idle to be "normal". Try fixing your current problems (just buy a stock BPV and use that for now) and once the car is running as close to acceptable, put your noisemaker back on.
    --Justin

Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by Pactin View Post
    If you really want to keep it that badly then go ahead, but don't expect your idle to be "normal". Try fixing your current problems (just buy a stock BPV and use that for now) and once the car is running as close to acceptable, put your noisemaker back on.
    Well I still have my old bpv, and I'm not running the car, not in the conditions it's in
    Bugeye Mafioso #149
    www.myspace.com/kano07

Honestly, the clutch is something you need to look into further down the road. You can keep the BOV for later use, but in order to get this stock block running right, taking it off will eliminate a variable from the equation. My advice, put in the stock BPV, delete those Tumblers (TGV's) and get ahold of a subaru wiring diagram to trace all your wires. That manual can easliy be found after market, Haynes makes it. Check a local Pep-Boys / Autozone. Its a good, cheap, generic look at your motor, but the wiring diagram in the back will help loads. Wire up correctly, and then check for functionality. Also, talk to your mechanic, find EXACTLY he transfered from your old block to the new one....
    Movn' on up to an '06 WRX
    Vf-39 all the way!

Love to build 'em, just to ship 'em out and start all over!

I got friends in cyberspace, so I must be cool, right?
    Facebook / Myspace

Quote Originally Posted by Truckster27 View Post
    Honestly, the clutch is something you need to look into further down the road. You can keep the BOV for later use, but in order to get this stock block running right, taking it off will eliminate a variable from the equation. My advice, put in the stock BPV, delete those Tumblers (TGV's) and get ahold of a subaru wiring diagram to trace all your wires. That manual can easliy be found after market, Haynes makes it. Check a local Pep-Boys / Autozone. Its a good, cheap, generic look at your motor, but the wiring diagram in the back will help loads. Wire up correctly, and then check for functionality. Also, talk to your mechanic, find EXACTLY he transfered from your old block to the new one....
    Will do, I have a manual downloaded in my desktop, I'll give it a search. But thanks man, you've been a big help, I'll keep you updated once I finish
    Bugeye Mafioso #149
    www.myspace.com/kano07

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123