06 wrx stage2 vs e36 m3

This is a discussion on 06 wrx stage2 vs e36 m3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so last weekend i put on my downpipe at my bros house. both him and are friend(his room mate)have e36 ...

06 wrx stage2 vs e36 m3

so last weekend i put on my downpipe at my bros house. both him and are friend(his room mate)have e36 m3s. so after i got it on my bro wanted to do some pulls to see where he and i stand(his is stock). he had him and a passanger and i had me and 2 passangers.
    first pull 40ish to 75 3 honks and i jumped up ahead and started to pull away he was about on my rear bumper. i would have pulled away more if we kept going.
    second pull 20 to 75-80ish again jumped up and was pulling hard against him. and he was a little behind my rear bumper i think.
    so after that we decided to hop on the freeway. we did a pull from 60-120ish i pulled on him about 3-4 car lengths he started to gain alittle by 110ish but that is about when i was shifting in to 5th and letting off.

i was suprised with the car that i held him off even without any pulls from a dig. and in the higher speeds. maybe it wasnt his best driving night but it was fun.
    Last edited by treq18; 10-28-2008 at 10:33 AM.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah, you were defnitely weighted down a little bit with those extra passengers. I did a good highway run with only myself in the car, and shifted into 5th at around 120. At what point were you shifting??
    Cobb Stage 2 - 2006 OBP WRX Sedan Hawkeye Alliance #12 Modifier's Anonymous Roll Call #2
    My Baby -> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2493032/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    omfg... you made me think you lost your little peter or something with a thread title like that...
    Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx View Post
    if you think about it, bugeyes sorta resemble boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by branemaniac View Post
    Yeah, you were defnitely weighted down a little bit with those extra passengers. I did a good highway run with only myself in the car, and shifted into 5th at around 120. At what point were you shifting??
    6200ish rpm didnt want to push the rpm much past that. ya it was fun to do some pulls with my bro. i was impressed that i was pulling on him all from a roll and with an extra person.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."