stage 2 wrx vs mustang gt - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on stage 2 wrx vs mustang gt within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by spt wrx 2k8 He said Mustangs never mentioned stock or not, and if he thinks stock Mustangs ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by spt wrx 2k8 View Post
    He said Mustangs never mentioned stock or not, and if he thinks stock Mustangs will beat W16 turbo'd Veyrons then I don't believe he knows his cars the way I think he does.

And yes I sense someone has MUCH fanboi in them, would be him with the Mustang on a WRX forum
    Wow. You're really determined to make a light-hearted conversation into a train wreck of some sort, aren't you?

I was trying to make a point, and perhaps a small joke, sport. There have been many, many, many sub-10 second Mustangs built over the years, some of which are even streetable.

You calling me any sort of fanboi is pretty entertaining. I've seen your sort come and go on this forum and Nasioc for a lot of years. Sooner or later you're going to have to detach your ego from your car, and see things as they really are. Good luck 'til then.

Oh, and ignite some sort of flame war in here, and it won't go well for you.

Have a nice day.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Guy are you for REAL? I've seen your type come and go on the streets I'm from the side of town where you don't let no one play you know what I mean, I stand up for mine ok internet thug? Flame war and it WONT go well for me, listen I joined this forum to get information on how to mod my car correctly, How you take things measures you and your personality. What would you do BAN me oh no...don't do it puh-lease....like I can't still search forums rather then posting LOL you kill me guy.

You started this when I posted a run I had with an new Mustang. And if you were making a joke online it's always wise to put a (j/k or j/p) I have no idea what you mean behind your computer screen. Overall I DON'T do well with threat's, and if you do that me personally WILL bring it to another level that's a level your PC screen WON'T be able to handle guy.

If you are going to play, play nice.

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Wow. You're really determined to make a light-hearted conversation into a train wreck of some sort, aren't you?

I was trying to make a point, and perhaps a small joke, sport. There have been many, many, many sub-10 second Mustangs built over the years, some of which are even streetable.

You calling me any sort of fanboi is pretty entertaining. I've seen your sort come and go on this forum and Nasioc for a lot of years. Sooner or later you're going to have to detach your ego from your car, and see things as they really are. Good luck 'til then.

Oh, and ignite some sort of flame war in here, and it won't go well for you.

Have a nice day.

i think it's time for this thread to just die already...

i believe we've all come to the conclusion that it really comes down to car AND driver. If you really want to know go run one yourself(at a local track of course)
    05 STI....someday
    04 WRX cobb stage 2-sold
    00 Civic Si-sold
    95 240SX-sold
    02 F-350 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel

It seems at least half of the threads in the wrx vs the world forum end up just like this one.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Great. Now we've got an e-thug waving his e-manhood. And talk about who's doing the threatening -- "personally WILL bring it to another level that's a level your PC screen WON'T be able to handle guy". Really? You're going to drive to whatever part of the country other members live and physically harm them? Are you in high school?

It's kind of comical and kind of sad at the same time.
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

Quote Originally Posted by John M View Post
    Great. Now we've got an e-thug waving his e-manhood. And talk about who's doing the threatening -- "personally WILL bring it to another level that's a level your PC screen WON'T be able to handle guy". Really? You're going to drive to whatever part of the country other members live and physically harm them? Are you in high school?

It's kind of comical and kind of sad at the same time.

I Support ClubWRX
    Enjoy timeout, tough guy.
    I should probably ban for what amounts to an actual physical threat, but I actually feel kinda sorry for you. It's tough to go through life when you're this much of a hothead.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX

"I'll bring it to another level..." Maybe ludicrous speed?
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

I Support ClubWRX
    A bit late to the party perhaps...but this one has ran it's course.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234