06-07 stage 2 vs 09 wrx - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on 06-07 stage 2 vs 09 wrx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; It probably works better when you're at a dealership. . . Kind of like getting a ticket when you're a ...

It probably works better when you're at a dealership. . . Kind of like getting a ticket when you're a cop.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
    3 years at a dealership and knowing how things work and not doing anything illegal or against a code of ethics, im not worried
    Out of 25+ yrs as a consumer, I've only experienced one dealership that has met all those criteria. Unfortunately, they are out of business.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

I beat a COBB stage 2 09 wrx the other night
    2007 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX TR
    3" Catless TBE, Protune, Tein Springs, TurboXs MBC, Apexi Turbo Timer.
    HawkEye Alliance #187
    Vote for my group UNTAM3D's new single "Gotta Go" to get rotation on 96.1 FM Radio!
    VOTE FOR US NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by INTA:LECT View Post
    I beat a COBB stage 2 09 wrx the other night
    from a roll, dig, not to question you but i kinda find that hard to believe unless the guy in the 09 had no clue what he was doing

What are your numbers?

I raced another 09 WRX with turbo back exhaust running cobbs OTS stage 2 map and beat him with my 09 WRX.

Of course i have conserderable more wtq/whp since im protuned at 20 psi. Lol the guy couldnt believe how i pulled away from him with the same basic mods. lol. look on his face was great.
    2009 Impreza WRX Hatch.
    Cobb AccessPort: Cobb Protune @ Draco Performance
    346 ft/lbs 289 awhp.
    Perrin CAI.
    Perrin Performance Catback.
    Perrin Performance 3" catted downpipe
    SPT boost guage.

Quote Originally Posted by 09whiterex View Post
    from a roll, dig, not to question you but i kinda find that hard to believe unless the guy in the 09 had no clue what he was doing
    1st gear slow roll off of a light, three times, all three times i pulled slowly, seemed like i had more top end than he did. 1st gear we were about even, 2nd gear i would creep a little, 3rd gear i would creep more.

There was another guy with us who had a blue 09 hatch, stage 2 he ran 13.7 at this altitude, he said him and the black sedan i raced were pretty close.
    Last edited by INTA:LECT; 06-06-2010 at 02:17 PM.
    2007 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX TR
    3" Catless TBE, Protune, Tein Springs, TurboXs MBC, Apexi Turbo Timer.
    HawkEye Alliance #187
    Vote for my group UNTAM3D's new single "Gotta Go" to get rotation on 96.1 FM Radio!
    VOTE FOR US NOW!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.