wrx[evo316g] vs wrx{vf34}
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on wrx[evo316g] vs wrx{vf34} within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so my buddy asked for a race from 30mph roll Next weekend. I was just wondering how the outcome would ...

wrx[evo316g] vs wrx{vf34}

so my buddy asked for a race from 30mph roll
    Next weekend. I was just wondering how the outcome would be? He has an vf34 04-05wrx protuned.

05wrx ev3 16g{304whp}

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Depending on your area one possibility is you'll be arrested and your cars will be impounded. In some regions, the cars will be destroyed and the metal recycled.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR
    Depending on your area one possibility is you'll be arrested and your cars will be impounded. In some regions, the cars will be destroyed and the metal recycled.
    True, but
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX

Great answer.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    The morning news on TV just announced that over 70 cars were impounded this past weekend at a local SoCal "race" location.
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Man, Sucks for SoCal...
    2002 16G WRX: 273WHP - 273WTQ {Challack Gears Baby!!}
    2004 Predator Turbo STi: 357WHP - 335WTQ
    Powerd By Speed Industry
    speedindustry.biz

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx_spec v View Post
    Man, Sucks for SoCal...
    Not at all. Neither the drivers nor the cars belong on public streets.

drivers race

I agree, that will definitely be a drivers race.

BTW it's easy to answer the question while adding in "I don't condone street racing" rather than just trolling the thread up.
    06 WRX - Deadbolt Zilla 20g 365AWHP//358AWTQ//TopSpeed
    STi Drivetrain installed by CRE
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #54
    My mod list

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Very-Rexy View Post
    BTW it's easy to answer the question while adding in "I don't condone street racing" rather than just trolling the thread up.
    Street racing is illegal for good reason. As for trolling, the OP would probably not consider this:
    ClubWRX Forum - Subaru Impreza WRX and STi Community and Forums - FAQ: Rules
    since (s)he is apparently not considering far more important things (laws, lives, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    Street racing is illegal for good reason. As for trolling, the OP would probably not consider this:
    ClubWRX Forum - Subaru Impreza WRX and STi Community and Forums - FAQ: Rules
    since (s)he is apparently not considering far more important things (laws, lives, etc.).
    Touche my friend, touche. Either way I think it's more considerate to just answer the question.
    06 WRX - Deadbolt Zilla 20g 365AWHP//358AWTQ//TopSpeed
    STi Drivetrain installed by CRE
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #54
    My mod list

The followup comment about cars not being allowed on the street was kinda of trollish. Sounded like you meant modified cars shouldn't be allowed on the road even if they were obeying the traffic laws. No biggie though, I enjoyed the first answer
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

Just delete this thread. What started as an innocent post turned ugly really fast. Useless. Click. Delete.

I Support ClubWRX
    The OP can delete it if he likes. I'm not going to. I rather enjoy SD's responses.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    The OP can delete it if he likes. I'm not going to. I rather enjoy SD's responses.
    +1

I don't see any issue with his posts - the OP was talking about street racing.

Even still, every StageII car is illegal, and I'm assuming that both cars have removed cats - he makes a valid point. An illegal car is an illegal car.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast