Good times
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Good times within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; aright so im driving around town last night and right after I put the finishing touches on a Z28 camaro, ...

Good times

aright so im driving around town last night and right after I put the finishing touches on a Z28 camaro, I run into a 350Z. We wind up going from a roll of about 40, so I drop down to second gear. Three honks and we go......we pull pretty nasty until about 70 or so when he passes me. we do it a few more times and as we're goin I hear blow off from his car, turns out is was turbo'd. He had me by about half a car until about 90 when we backed off. Funnest race I've had in a long time
    OBP 05 WRX sedan, Big Evo III 16G, STi 565 injectors, HKS S-type FMIC, HKS super mega flow intake, Walbro FP, Helix catted DP, HKS UP, SRS catback and so much more.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

interesting, turbo'd z's can be pretty nasty.

yea they definately are.....I think he was surprised I actually held on him
    OBP 05 WRX sedan, Big Evo III 16G, STi 565 injectors, HKS S-type FMIC, HKS super mega flow intake, Walbro FP, Helix catted DP, HKS UP, SRS catback and so much more.....

i did a slight pull about a year ago against a turbo 350z, he put about 6 car lengths on me, woulda turned into more depending how long we went for. they are deff fast. i was 05wagon tbe, intake, utec and some other basic stuff.
    05 WRX Wagon *SOLD*

99 Civic SI *ITR 5 Lug-16x8 Dunlop CP-R's* *SOLD*

2010 Tacoma 6-Speed *SOLD*

2007 WRB STi

it was good roll-on. I love the 16G because it spools quick I hit boost before he did so I started to walk but once he spooled it was over I couldnt pull on him anymore

very nice, nice ride too
    05 WRX Wagon *SOLD*

99 Civic SI *ITR 5 Lug-16x8 Dunlop CP-R's* *SOLD*

2010 Tacoma 6-Speed *SOLD*

2007 WRB STi

Quote Originally Posted by 05BlackBeauty View Post
    it was good roll-on. I love the 16G because it spools quick I hit boost before he did so I started to walk but once he spooled it was over I couldnt pull on him anymore
    find a fairly modded 2007+ Z. It would be a good run, even the Z being N/A. I put down 302whp/275wtq uncorrected on a dynojet

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.