wrx japan ver?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on wrx japan ver? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hi.. im new to this page..im just curious of many things about my car... i have a 2002 wrx full ...

wrx japan ver?

hi.. im new to this page..im just curious of many things about my car... i have a 2002 wrx full japan version ... im not sure if mine is jdm , anyways... ive run a wrx full modded to sti except the transmission 18g and a high octane gasoline he has a full exhausts and he beat me by 1-2 cars , mine is stock and ive beat so many cars , is pretty fast... btw mine is lighter than any american or european version... mine is pretty weak and light at the front side flares , hood, doors , etc how could be my 1/4 ET... i really want to beat stock evos... what should i do?

the wrx who i race with is around 13 secs flat and some friends have told me im around 13'5 stock what do you guys think?
    Last edited by goma; 09-19-2008 at 08:58 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    goma,so you have a jdm 02 wrx ? which one the Type RA version , you have any pcs also where are you located ?
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

i live at dominican republic...im not sure if mine is jdm or type RA it just says at the back WRX my turbo is bigger than the others versions and more hp... but i have the headlights jdm and is pretty light .... ill post some pics later im taking class right now XD!
    Last edited by goma; 09-19-2008 at 09:10 AM.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    we have a couple other scooby owners from DR on here
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

mine is a jdm -.- i searched on the web what jdm means... my bad.. :P... but whats the diference on the japanese versions?

Weasel, your thinking he's got the prodrive kit?

And welcome to the site Goma!
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

Quote Originally Posted by Pavia View Post
    Weasel, your thinking he's got the prodrive kit?

And welcome to the site Goma!
    thx ! >: ) ! but...what is prodrive kit O_O! explain me

Quote Originally Posted by goma View Post
    mine is a jdm -.- i searched on the web what jdm means... my bad.. :P... but whats the diference on the japanese versions?
    You have a different motor and different trans as well as ecu. ****, your suspension is probably different as well. Bottem line, you have a better car than the rest of us US owners. Nasioc.com, might net you more results for most of your questions
    2004 wrb WRX "Bugeye"
    http://www.misubie.com/

Exclamation

Sup Guys..

Hey Goma I think ur referring to me on ur post..

It was more than 2 cars apart .. I just let go of the gas since it was just trying out :P

Your car is pretty fast for being all stock.. and I think ur car comes with a TD05 instead of the TD04 my car brought stock..

About having the Prodrive Package, I think it would be easy to tell..

Since ur car is japanese It should be lighters than the ones for other markets...

And I suspect your car should be running 1/4mile time around 13.6-13.8

Peace ..

Yeah we're both from the same City in DR

Quote Originally Posted by Th3R1pp3r View Post
    Sup Guys..

Hey Goma I think ur referring to me on ur post..

It was more than 2 cars apart .. I just let go of the gas since it was just trying out :P

Your car is pretty fast for being all stock.. and I think ur car comes with a TD05 instead of the TD04 my car brought stock..

About having the Prodrive Package, I think it would be easy to tell..

Since ur car is japanese It should be lighters than the ones for other markets...

And I suspect your car should be running 1/4mile time around 13.6-13.8

Peace ..

Yeah we're both from the same City in DR
    2-3 cars i dont really care...im using our race to take a point of view, why if mine is stock its running that good ur car is pretty good i would say is one of the fastest subies on DR u have made a good job with your car and looks pretty good.sorry if you r mad at me cause i use our race as example
    =)

I want to go to the DR, Dania Ramirez!!!

im not going to lie, the dominican republic is by far the best vacation spot that ive been to

the people that live there are the ****, so relaxed and welcoming

def recommend going there, and its nice to see some members that are joining here from the DR!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.