What's in your bucket list? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on What's in your bucket list? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I think a good legitimate kill for the Lancaster (Amish special), Intercourse SRT-4 (cause your going to take it up ...

I think a good legitimate kill for the Lancaster (Amish special), Intercourse SRT-4 (cause your going to take it up the Gap if you race him) is a Supra Turbo. Both built to a similar type (both have more hp than the wheels can handle) ... So post up your Godzilla kills my skittle friend ...
    Last edited by Pavia; 09-21-2008 at 12:11 PM.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i don't get it?
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Pavia View Post
    5 cars you'd like to line up against at the track, how you would do, and/or how have you done already. With opinions of course!

Mine:
    1) Stage 2 STI
    2) Evo IX
    3) M3
    4) C5 Vette
    5) Modded IS-300

I think I could take the vette, the evo, and the M3 if it was 06 or below. Even w/ the STI and the Lexus would be tough...
    At the Flashlight drags this weekend, I raced a guy in a modded Lexus. I don't know the model number, but I later found out he had swapped in the engine from a Supra!

He beat me the first race, although it was close, but our second race I had a hell of a launch and managed to eke out a win. I later found out he missed second gear, but ehh...

There was another guy there with a Nissan 240 with a turbo SR20(?) engine swap and he beat me pretty decisively both times we ran.

On the other hand, I did beat: a Cobalt SS Supercharged with Nitrous, some kind of newer BMW (not sure of the model, but it was nice), and an '05 STi (I sold it to the guy when I was still on the sales floor, so we were chatting pretty good before the race. I don't think he has done anything too it, although I've been told his kid installed some kind of nitrous system in it).

As far as my list:

1. some kind of domestic muscle
    2. another Evo
    3. SRT-4 (there was one there this weekend, but I didn't get a chance to race him)
    4. a modded WRX/STi
    5. just for the hell of it, I'd really like to line up against some kind of exotic, just to see where I stand
    "The way a press launch for a new car works is, a car manufacturer flies a group of automotive journalists to a nice location, pays their expenses, wines and dines them for several days, and lets them drive the new car all over the place. Then they go home and write objective stories."

- Dave Barry

I'm kind of shocked that I'm saying this, but I really wouldn't care what I lined up against.

Though I'd love to see a carrera GT at the track just so I could listen to it go down the track

When you do things right people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

Crabcakes and football thats what Maryland does.

busa motor powered smart /

Funny video. Lot of stupid comments on it though.
    2003 ///M3
    2001 325i
    1993 Legacy SS

funny video

I think I'd like to add this to the list:

Attachment 80292

Nice looking car. This one had 20" Savini(?) rims, not sure if I like the 20" on the front.
    Last edited by Pavia; 10-27-2009 at 09:38 AM.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

19' front and 20' in the rear is standard srt8 equipment.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12