Many kills
Closed Thread

This is a discussion on Many kills within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Lately I been having some fun with my car and I'm a little unhappy with the power is making 1-I ...

Many kills

Lately I been having some fun with my car and I'm a little unhappy with the power is making

1-I race a camero z28 I had 2 people on my car I pull on him like 2 car lengths from 60 to 120

2-A new Mustang GT or Shelby (I don't know for sure) from 40 to 120. From 40 to 60 I jump 1 car length than he catch up and then were death even until 120

3- A GT-R r32 right hand drive , he had and exhaust and could hear his BOV I destroy him .

4- A Nissan 240sx Turbo he had a passenger. That was I driver's match, from 40 to 120. I jump a head than he catch up and he shift and I go ahead like a car length, than I shift to 4th and he pulls on me like two car lengths

5- A BMW 540i 1997 he has and exhaust and I think is gutted,
    from 40-140 he kept up with me and when I shift to fifth my car hit fuel cut 3 times and got the flashing cruise control

I have a 07 WRX VF39, STI TMIC and gimmick turbo inlet with OST Cobb map. I need to get protune or get a bigger turbo.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

keep it on the track...........is what the cop will say when u get caught and he's handing you your ticket
    Tyler - Aspen White 04' STI
    Blobeye Syndicate #40
    Stage 2 - 312HP ~ 339 lb ft. torque
    Live Gamertag - TMANN05
    NOTE: If you run a turbocharger beyond itís compressor efficiency range, it will turn into a flame thrower.

You're gonna beat all those drivers to the grave.
    The fast and the "Yeah right!"
    Blobeye #60
    2004 WRX STi Java Black Swirl
    2004 WRX san remo wingless sold
    99 Impreza 'L' grocery getter sold

Peachypumpkincheeks

Please go DIAF.

Thanks for putting my loved ones in danger like that. And just so you know, when you kill one of my friends with your stupidity and serve a life sentence in prison, I'll be sure to have my friend Bubba show you a good time daily in the big house.

And I never wish bad upon anyone, but you're a special case. At the very least, please get in a horrendous wreck that leaves your body in a vegetative state so you can never drive again. KTHX!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

I Support ClubWRX
    I juant you to throw yourself into a woodchipper.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

I Support ClubWRX
    WOW...that was short lived.

Street racing with 2 people ON your car? Rather it be a typo or the truth, either way it makes you sound dumb.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.