2004 WRX vs 2005 350Z - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 2004 WRX vs 2005 350Z within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; when is this race? and can you have a friend video tape it since its on the track?...

when is this race? and can you have a friend video tape it since its on the track?
    Tyler - Aspen White 04' STI
    Blobeye Syndicate #40
    Stage 2 - 312HP ~ 339 lb ft. torque
    Live Gamertag - TMANN05
    NOTE: If you run a turbocharger beyond itís compressor efficiency range, it will turn into a flame thrower.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tmann05 View Post
    when is this race? and can you have a friend video tape it since its on the track?
    Yes it can be taped.

Its in the works.
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

WELL...

I just got back from King of Parts and here are the new toy I just purchased

Deatchworks 565 cc Injectors
    Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
    Greddy Blow off Value
    AND the Forced Performance 18G Turbo! Woot!

Forced Performance: Subaru FP 18G Turbocharger

Furthermore I am heading down to Precision Turbo next Saturday to have it tuned by Rich.

Now what are your thoughts on going against this 350z at the track? With his S-Trim and or Without?
    Previous Subarus:

Quote Originally Posted by jpjester View Post
    WELL...

I just got back from King of Parts and here are the new toy I just purchased

Deatchworks 565 cc Injectors
    Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
    Greddy Blow off Value
    AND the Forced Performance 18G Turbo! Woot!

Forced Performance: Subaru FP 18G Turbocharger

Furthermore I am heading down to Precision Turbo next Saturday to have it tuned by Rich.

Now what are your thoughts on going against this 350z at the track? With his S-Trim and or Without?
    You'll kill him either way, that's my opinion(but I think most would agree).

Precision Turbo & Engine - Turbocharger, Intercooler, Fuel Injector, Performance Parts & more! - You're going to these guys?

I'm surprised at your injector choice, for an 18G I would think you'd use larger injectors. Maybe 650-700 or so. I've got STI pinks which flow 565cc, and with a vf34 @20psi the injectors are at 90% in a few of the cells on my map at 100% TPS.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

Quote Originally Posted by Micah View Post

Precision Turbo & Engine - Turbocharger, Intercooler, Fuel Injector, Performance Parts & more! - You're going to these guys?

I'm surprised at your injector choice, for an 18G I would think you'd use larger injectors. Maybe 650-700 or so. I've got STI pinks which flow 565cc, and with a vf34 @20psi the injectors are at 90% in a few of the cells on my map at 100% TPS.
    Umm Good Point, Let me look into it. I ordered the Injectors and Fuel Pump for my stock turbo thn realized the deal i could get. So let me look into larger injectors.
    Previous Subarus:

Paper racing is dumb. Post something once you actually have some real results!
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Paper racing is not dumb, it gives thousands of bored car forum posters something to argue about daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Vektra View Post
    Paper racing is not dumb, it gives thousands of bored car forum posters something to argue about daily.
    I agree
    Previous Subarus:

Quote Originally Posted by Micah View Post

I am going with 650cc injectors now.
    Previous Subarus:

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    I do enjoy the "you are just driving a Neon" arguement as if driving an Impreza is some kind of status symbol.

Oh well.....
    Balla, shot calla rolling down the street in my 2007 impreza.

hm, no.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.