wrx type s and mustang
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on wrx type s and mustang within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; how do these cars stack up? I think the wrx would beat them from a dig but what about roll. ...

wrx type s and mustang

how do these cars stack up? I think the wrx would beat them from a dig but what about roll. How do the type s and mustang stack up against eachother?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

its a button called search... TONS of these dumb questions out there!!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #17!
    2006 Crystal Gray Metallic WRX- Stage 2
    Mods: Invidia Turboback (w/ cat and resonator), Kartboy short-throw shifter, Prodrive Lowering Springs, STi Limited Front Lip, Cusco Rear Swaybar (adj.), Greddy Front/Rear Strut bars, 8k H.I.D.'s, and Cobb AP!

a wrx will take any poney and rsx but only if there stock, im stock and ive never lost to a poney or a rsx so ya

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by serbaru17 View Post
    a wrx will take any poney
    Umm, there are several Mustang variants that would make a stock WRX owner cry at the dragstrip.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

WRX type-S??? Did you mean WRX, Type-S, and mustang? Commas dude.
    Each car is good in its own. Anyone of three could take each other depending on mods, and type of 'Stang
    I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
    Blobeye Syndicate #311

I've beat an 04 GT from a roll, 20 to about 50ish with unknown mods, and also an 05 Type S from the same roll with unknown mods. Im a stage two wrx
    2004 PSM WRX VF39'd and loving it.
    1979 Camaro Z28 383 stroker
    1993 Silverado 6.5 TD "Old Smokey"
    1974 Honda CB750 cafe racer project
    blObeye SYNDICATE #88
    "In art, as in love, instinct is enough."

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by serbaru17 View Post
    a wrx will take any poney and rsx but only if there stock, im stock and ive never lost to a poney or a rsx so ya
    Seriously....a stock bugeye is going to get killed by a 300 hp 05+ mustang. Some of the stock 2v GT's are going to give the car a run for their money.

A stock Mustang GT five speed from the early 90's will give a stock WRX a run for it's money.

This isnt even including any of the Roush, Saleen, or Cobra variants.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

03-04 cobra > us

the 05+ GT is more of an sti level straight line performer so that will rock you

older ones will give you a run like said, let alone with mods

they are good in different ways and for different purposes so this thread, like all the rest saying the same thing is a epic fail

Type-S are ok but not that quick but good cars. ive seen many supercharged ones that are pretty damn quick
    Last edited by apex32; 05-01-2008 at 12:07 PM.
    2004 WRB WRX Stage2+ << SOLD
    2004 PSM STi << FOR SALE
    Blobeye Syndicate # 32
    Dirty Crew # 32
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDealTarheel View Post
    They're usually way too busy popping their BOV's at me anyways. If I put an anti-neon sign on my FMIC I'd really never get to grocery shop in peace.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.