People in firebirds.. what can I say???
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on People in firebirds.. what can I say??? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok, so today I was on my way to jamba juice and I pulled into the parking lot and just ...

People in firebirds.. what can I say???

Ok, so today I was on my way to jamba juice and I pulled into the parking lot and just as I did so there was this firebird that was leaving and I was rolling by him and he looks at me and gives me a thumbs down and says "BOO"... I just looked at him like WTF?? that was the worse ever... I was thinking.. Did that just happen? are you serious? what a B@#$#$! lol, and then later some kid in a blue evo rev next to me... so I returned the greet and the guy was like "dam, that sounds sick" he was trying to get me to run him.. I think he just wanted to impress his gf or something... but not on these streets so he just blew by me... what a day

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ive raced a few of those ws6 (i think thats what they are called) never really had a problem beating them... same with the evo's
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

he doesn't seem like a very nice person
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

I'm surprised you heard him say "BOO" with "Sister Christian" blasting on his radio....MOTORIN'!
    I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
    Blobeye Syndicate #311

I have found that with Evos it's HIT or MISS. Either they are really cool and interested in your car and respect what your driving. OR they are a$$ holes and either blow by you or just give you an evil look and you don't even recognize your presences.

As for Firebirds, I was on 81s outside of Carisle PA, and I am in the right lane minding my own business going about 75 mph. This yellow 80's Firebird pulls in front of me and this guy sticks his hand out his T-Top's and Flicks his Cig out the top onto my hood. I was like WTF Mate lol. So I am mad then so I pull up next to him and he has 2 other friends in the car. They start laughing and the drive beeps three times. On the third beep I hear him full throttle it. I let him get a good two car lead to get excited, downshift into 3rd and blow his socks off. Putting about 20 Car Lengths on him in no time. I hate punky kids.
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

I Support ClubWRX
    Eh, there are buttholes out there in all makes and models of enthusiast/muscle cars. People attempting to be uber-cool, intimidating, or otherwise strange about my car get the same response--a big smile and wave.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Jackholes know no car brand, I've had bad experiences from all kinds of cars in the past from other Evos when I had my Evo to some guy in a Focu^h^h^h ^h 08 STi last week. . .

You'll find that there are avid enthusiasts driving all kinds of cars.

Jesus, I sound like a hippie.

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Eh, there are buttholes out there in all makes and models of enthusiast/muscle cars.
    True, I love my Camaros and I love my suby, They have their differences, but generally the crowd is cool, There is always people jealous of a nice car
    2004 PSM WRX VF39'd and loving it.
    1979 Camaro Z28 383 stroker
    1993 Silverado 6.5 TD "Old Smokey"
    1974 Honda CB750 cafe racer project
    blObeye SYNDICATE #88
    "In art, as in love, instinct is enough."

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Eh, there are buttholes out there in all makes and models of enthusiast/muscle cars. People attempting to be uber-cool, intimidating, or otherwise strange about my car get the same response--a big smile and wave.
    Agreed, its not about the car, its the driver that either froms upon the wrx car and its driver. I have a friend who has a WS6 and respects my car and loves them, same with EVO drivers. I dont like ford tempos but i dont go around giving people thumbs down for what they drive, just blow them off, they are the weaker link who cannot be respectable enough to another driver.
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2

Did the guy in the Firebird have to flip his mullet aside before he said BOO. Strangely people here in Louisville are largely impressed by Subarus no matter what they are driving.

Quote Originally Posted by jhess View Post
    Did the guy in the Firebird have to flip his mullet aside before he said BOO. Strangely people here in Louisville are largely impressed by Subarus no matter what they are driving.
    As much as people cry about domestics and their ignorant generalizations towards imports around here it's amazing to see people here do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    As much as people cry about domestics and their ignorant generalizations towards imports around here it's amazing to see people here do the same.
    +1 It's the same **** everywhere
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmm06 View Post
    Agreed, its not about the car, its the driver that either froms upon the wrx car and its driver. I have a friend who has a WS6 and respects my car and loves them, same with EVO drivers. I dont like ford tempos but i dont go around giving people thumbs down for what they drive, just blow them off, they are the weaker link who cannot be respectable enough to another driver.

My cousin has a Red 2000 TA WS6 and I went with my younger bro to Columbus to pick it up for a few weeks (my younger bros prom car) and i drove it back and its NICEEEEE. auto, but still nice. u def get looks with a car like that. We got some girls lookin and wavin on the way home haha. Cant wait till i get my STI!
    Tyler - Aspen White 04' STI
    Blobeye Syndicate #40
    Stage 2 - 312HP ~ 339 lb ft. torque
    Live Gamertag - TMANN05
    NOTE: If you run a turbocharger beyond itís compressor efficiency range, it will turn into a flame thrower.

I get more attitude from the import crowd (when I'm in my stang), than I do from the domestic crowd (when I'm in my Evo or wrx).
    -09 Impreza 2.5GT 13.72/ 99.4/1.926
    -99 Mustang 10.64/136.41.57
    -08 R32 (bone stock)

Every car has its set of Aholes.

Surprisingly, domestic owners usually respect the wrx and give it more props than most other imports. I know a lot of die hard domestic dudes that love the STI (pre-08' of course).

I would have to say that the overall worst drivers/enthusiests (at least in my area) are concentrated within the Mustang, Scion TC, and VW jetta/gti crowd.
    That is to say, those drivers are more likely (in my experience) to try to race you, talk crap, or just be stuckup aholes.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast